Server time (UTC): 2023-02-03 17:00

Dr Matt Browns journal

Matt

• Emerald

*You find a Relatively old journal at Pobeda dam*

In the past few months I have done many good deeds and helped many innocent lives, being a free medic is a easy life, I don't have to kill, I do not have to worry about being attacked from an enemy. I have made many friends on my travels, I have even survived being bit by a zombie, my good friend Siorre cured me, but what no one ever thought is what I had done before I entered the Free Medics.

My travels had always been easy going, I went from point A to point B meeting new people, gathering supplies, hell I even had a few beers at the old haven. Life was basic but I never liked to fight, this was my biggest weakness.

On a casual Saturday afternoon I had went up to the haven to see if anyone wanted to travel to the north east airfield with me, three guys decided to join me two of the guys were really nice. They were very talkative and very interesting people but the other man was silent, he did not talk he just followed, he did not say anything until we went to the airfield, as we were searching the airfield I went to the comm tower to look for some radio parts but as soon as I entered the doors leading into the tower I heard the two men screaming 'thief!' I panicked and stayed low for a few moment until I heard shooting right outside the door, I had slowly approached the door and saw the silent man shooting at the other two men, I panicked and did not know what to do I, heard a scream from one of the men, he had been hit by the thief. I knew the only way I could save them from death now was to kill the man.

I never carried a gun back then, the noise had always been to much for me, I only carried an axe, I had to act fast I lunged out of the door only to see the man shooting his Ak at the men, I swung my axe and felt the blood curdling crack as I looked down at my feet to see the man was laying on the floor with his neck cut in half, but he was not dead, he was crying and coughing up a pool of blood. I knew I could not leave him like that so... I took one more swing at the man and silenced him forever.

The man who had been shot had only been hit on the arm and he was going to be okay, and the other man had went down to the coast leaving me alone once again, covered in the blood of the man who I had cruelly murdered.

*The rest of the journal is a bunch of random medical notes, one being about Jarvis' athlete foot

//Thanks to carib for helping me clean it up and revealing jarvis's secret

• Emerald

All I can suggest is give me those medical notes right now.

Sorry sir you must be a sworn free medic and have signed the contract

*secretly passes all of jarvis's medical notes*

• Sapphire

Waaaaait

What?

• Legend

Nice little Story. Keep it up!

-snip-

Wait a minute, I could have swore you didn't even sign the contract in the first place!
  • Emerald

-snip-

Wait a minute, I could have swore you didn't even sign the contract in the first place!

You know to much!