Server time (UTC): 2023-02-03 17:39

Leaving DayZRP

Hello all,

I would like to say that i am going to take my jacked and leave the building. My time has come that i am going to take a big break from this community. To be honest with you the community chanced a lot for me and it is not for the best. I would not give 2 cents about clans like S.K.A and i feel that it was good to kick them. I just really dislike what the community as a whole as become with each other and the only thing what i am experiencing is a lot of ego from people. Some admins on a power hunger strike and community members reporting each other when the are having a fart. lets not forgot to mention that the servers are preforming bad.. and that is just a understatement. You would say with 10.000 euros in donations someting would make a difference correct?

I miss the positivity in this place and the warm and fluffy feelings.

I might return, i do not know, we see.. I also do not need goodbye's or we lost a other great roleplayer. I hope you do someting with all i am saying above.

For all my friends,

Lue, sako, sweetjoe, Hypperzz22,shanoby, zombiehunterx,imdiross,kaidoken07,carved,bmcalliope, tightpants,NCR Chaos,sin and more.. Make a great one out of this! and best of luck

Shiro out.

Hello all,

I would like to say that i am going to take my jacked and leave the building. My time has come that i am going to take a big break from this community. To be honest with you the community chanced a lot for me and it is not for the best. I would not give 2 cents about clans like S.K.A and i feel that it was good to kick them. I just really dislike what the community as a whole as become with each other and the only thing what i am experiencing is a lot of ego from people. Some admins on a power hunger strike and community members reporting each other when the are having a fart. lets not forgot to mention that the servers are preforming bad.. and that is just a understatement. You would say with 10.000 euros in donations someting would make a difference correct?

I might return, i do not know, we see.. I also do not need goodbye's or we lost a other great roleplayer. I hope you do someting with all i am saying above.

For all my friends,

Lue, sako, sweetjoe, Hypperzz22,shanoby, zombiehunterx,imdiross,kaidoken07,carved,bmcalliope, tightpants,NCR Chaos,sin and more.. Make a great one out of this! and best of luck

Shiro out.

Dammit, man, I'll miss you.

Best of luck. :(

Hello all,

For all my friends,

Shiro out.

Dammit, man, I'll miss you.

Best of luck. :(

Don't worry mate, friendship will always be here, send me a pm and i give you my steam/skype details :) I feel that this community is making me balt sometimes.

• Sapphire

sad to see you leave, But take care m8

• Sapphire

Sad to see you go man, good luck and hope you come back!

• MVP

If you have issues with any staff members, you can PM an admin. If you are having issues with the "real" admins (red names), you can PM Rolle. Saying this because some people tend to call all staff members "admins".

That being said, I wish you the best of the luck wherever you'll go.

Take it easy.

If you are friend of Zombiehunter then you are a friend of me.

Saying the admins are a bit power hungry is a bit off don't you think?

Anyways, bye.

I say what i experience. and i really believe that the community leaders need to stick there heads together. the community is getting more and more downhill each day. And i totaly ment what i said, plain and clear and honest. it is not meaning that all the admins are like this ( with admins i mean the whole staff as a whole )

If you have issues with any staff members, you can PM an admin. If you are having issues with the "real" admins (red names), you can PM Rolle. Saying this because some people tend to call all staff members "admins".

Take it easy.

thanks, but you guys do not listen towards your community and when you send a letter to rolle you get ignored. you guys are unreachble, hard words but the truth. And i honestly believe that i am not the only person feeling that.

If you are friend of Zombiehunter then you are a friend of me.

Saying the admins are a bit power hungry is a bit off don't you think?

Anyways, bye.

I say what i experience. and i really believe that the community leaders need to stick there heads together. the community is getting more and more downhill each day. And i totaly ment what i said, plain and clear and honest. it is not meaning that all the admins are like this ( with admins i mean the whole staff as a whole )

Take it easy.

thanks, but you guys do not listen towards your community and when you send a letter to rolle you get ignored. you guys are unreachble, hard words but the truth. And i honestly believe that i am not the only person feeling that.

Okay mayne, sorry you feel that way.

Like Khardia said though. :S

• Emerald

You know how many PMs Rolle gets while being the owner? While doing whitelists, while doing a few reports, while dealing with Altis, While dealing with Altis PMs. While having a family and a real life, while dealing with coding issues and attempting to fix the problems and then getting more PMs about more lag problems. That is a hell of a lot for any man to deal with.

You can always come helpdesk, attempt to talk to GMs or whomever, give them the appropriate message and we can attempt to pass it on.

Sad to see you go regardless, I liked Aegis.

• MVP

Take it easy.

We take a look at all PMs whenever we have the time (admins, that is). We get plenty of them everyday : you won't get your reply within 24 hours most likely.

If admins are hardly reachable because of the amount of PMs we get, imagine Rolle.

But this is your opinion and I will accept it, no hard feelings.

Best of the luck :)

• Emerald

Now that I've been in staff over a month, I can honestly say that is not how it is. Toorrik pretty much said what I was thinking too.

As for the lag problems, yea it is annoying me too but as it has been said in news, it will be fixed as soon as possible. Just needs patience from us all.

Hope to see you later though.

• Emerald

Sad to see you go.

You are right about the amount of ego in this community. I don't know what actually happened but since I joined the egos of people have gotten worse and worse. I don't know what happened but I have a hunch that some egos collided inside Aegis. Many times we have seen posts like this and yet we are still in the same position, or in worse one. There once was RP in this community but these days it seems that RP has left the building and it has been replaced by "RP". At this point it seems that everything is considered RP and I guess in some peoples mind there is an idea that "It's RP because we can't KoS". I've been here long enough to say that I've seen good people leave the community of their own will simply because the community has been going downhill and with them some great clans have died too. Many have tried to create good RP situations for people and new rules which has lead to the "Report everything attitude". But the necessary actions to improve the RP have come too late. And all that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing. There are good people in the community but they are way too few. People are afraid to give negative feedback and when one gives negative feedback the other party takes it personally and doesn't learn anything from it.

What comes to the staff, I feel that Tomeran is the only staff member who has ever been genuinely interested in providing good RP and other RP related things.

But as I said it's sad to see you go. Maybe try AltisRP as it can still be saved from the fate of DayZRP roleplaying.

Sad to see you go.

You are right about the amount of ego in this community. I don't know what actually happened but since I joined the egos of people have gotten worse and worse. I don't know what happened but I have a hunch that some egos collided inside Aegis. Many times we have seen posts like this and yet we are still in the same position, or in worse one. There once was RP in this community but these days it seems that RP has left the building and it has been replaced by "RP". At this point it seems that everything is considered RP and I guess in some peoples mind there is an idea that "It's RP because we can't KoS". I've been here long enough to say that I've seen good people leave the community of their own will simply because the community has been going downhill and with them some great clans have died too. Many have tried to create good RP situations for people and new rules which has lead to the "Report everything attitude". But the necessary actions to improve the RP have come too late. And all that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing. There are good people in the community but they are way too few. People are afraid to give negative feedback and when one gives negative feedback the other party takes it personally and doesn't learn anything from it.

What comes to the staff, I feel that Tomeran is the only staff member who has ever been genuinely interested in providing good RP and other RP related things.

But as I said it's sad to see you go. Maybe try AltisRP as it can still be saved from the fate of DayZRP roleplaying.

I agree with you tightpants, i do, and i am sorry to disband the corp but ego from people where pulling my hair out. everybody has there own agenda and you can not make everybody happy. I am sure that clan leaders would understand this. About the community, it is a dead end and i really dislike the fact people are saying someting that the are not doing. This community has lost its touch between community and the community team. and that is just a small tinny bit i have to say here. The only person that really understood me is SIN and he even bailed out of the TS3 channel because somebody was crying about a cristian clan and it was accepted. And i even ask myself why a clan would be accepted like that in the firstplace. I even ask myself why some people even get whitelisted and i also ask myself why are there so many under aged people here. The system has many flaws and what you are saying about Tomeran is compleetly true. But even that tomeran has also his own agenda and if he dont like it is not going to happen because he is a gamemaster and the dayzrp god. Let me not start about other clans out there! some of you should be ashamed of yourself. aprouching me if i would like to have a alliance so you can kick of a clan from the server because you hate them.

Like i said this community has gone to shit! and honestly i was always afraid of speaking my mind.. afraid of getting banned, or get silly warning points like posting a gif when you are laughing about someting...

Community staff you are getting PAID!!!!! to chance things! so chance things! do someting, making a other RP server with a arma 3 mod is not a option. what the hell would you do with 10.000 euros anyway.. is there nobody thinking the same thing as me. is there anybody that is not scared of speaking up?

Its sad to see a good RPer go but you have your opinions. I don't agree with you about the staff though, like others have said, they are really busy and don't have all the time in the world to look at things like pm's, they will read them when they have the time. Also, they deserve to be paid for all the time and effort they put into running the community.

Anyway, good luck for your future and hope to see you back ingame

<3

• El Presidente

You seem to be all-knowing and wise and have a fix for every problem this community has, I wonder why haven't we recruited you yet? Oh yeah, that's right, you've been here since August, have a little over 250 posts and haven't done shit for the community. Now you're criticizing everyone and everything because you don't like it and "community has gone to shit". If you're so smart let's see you do a better job at creating a DayZ RP community from scratch and maintain it for over a year, then we'll talk.

So yeah, goodbye, no real loss.

• Emerald

You seem to be all-knowing and wise and have a fix for every problem this community has, I wonder why haven't we recruited you yet? Oh yeah, that's right, you've been here since August, have a little over 250 posts and haven't done shit for the community. Now you're criticizing everyone and everything because you don't like it and "community has gone to shit". If you're so smart let's see you do a better job at creating a DayZ RP community from scratch and maintain it for over a year, then we'll talk.

And as I said some people just go berserk when someone says something negative about them.

Jesus Rolle, I think you're being a little harsh. Yeah, I know he might not know everything, but isn't he entitled to his opinion? Don't take this the wrong way, but why jump at his throat like that. Jeesh.

• El Presidente

It just pisses me off how people who haven't done a thing say "community has gone to shit", "this is bad", "you should do this better" and "you guys are assholes" but no actual ideas how to improve stuff or anything to back it up with. Then they complain and create drama threads about it, like this one. I had to vent, I'm sorry.