Server time (UTC): 2023-02-03 16:58

Women in Chernarus!

Dear Gods and Goddess's of the Dayzrp staff,

First of all I'd like to say I'm pretty sure there were a lot women in Chernarus before the zombie apocalypse since there is an inordinate amount of men running around the country who would rather rob people for a can of beans then actually forage for food themselves.

With that being said, what happened to all their clothing? I'm finding a lot of clothes that have the unfortunate side effect of turning me into a male from the neck down which is a bit frustrating.

I would be more than willing to donate $50 to Dayzrp or the "Buy Elissa Arma 3" fund for a decent female skin. I'm not expecting Dolce and Gabana, just something that doesn't make me look like I have a penis.

Thank you in advance for your consideration,

Sophia Atwood, M.D.

Guest Whazmeister

Damn, that's well said...

Even tough I have a penis myself, I'd like to see some donation female-skins. It'll probably get a lot more female characters in the game, which is always nice.

I dunno... Im pretty partial to manly women and or shemales. Just sayin.

Who-what?

Considering your options for female company post-apocalypse that does not surprise me. I however do not appreciate looking like a burly weightlifter on steroids.

Yeah, so far the options are either that or the long-haired hippy skins.... From behind, I could work with it... especially the blonde one "goldy locks"... But then they turn around...

I dunno... Im pretty partial to manly women and or shemales. Just sayin.

Who-what?

Considering your options for female company post-apocalypse that does not surprise me. I however do not appreciate looking like a burly weightlifter on steroids.

Yeah, so far the options are either that or the long-haired hippy skins.... From behind, I could work with it... especially the blonde one "goldy locks"... But then they turn around...

That is just wrong on so many levels. Ha ha ha ha!

• Legend

From what I know, there isn't more female skins available than what already is implemented.

I would love to have some also, but nothing much we can do about it :(

• Emerald

The infection started when the women of chernarus stood up against their abusive male partners. They all moved out of Chernarus taking their clothes with them and when they left the first thing the men did was notice they would no longer have to care about smelling good or wearing clean clothes. So the men dragged all the washing machines on the roads and left them there. The bad hygiene that resulted from this caused viruses to mutate and so the zombie apocalypse started.

Satisfied?

The infection started when the women of chernarus stood up against their abusive male partners. They all moved out of Chernarus taking their clothes with them and when they left the first thing the men did was notice they would no longer have to care about smelling good or wearing clean clothes. So the men dragged all the washing machines on the roads and left them there. The bad hygiene that resulted from this caused viruses to mutate and so the zombie apocalypse started.

Satisfied?

No.

• Emerald

Satisfied?

No.

Well, atleast say you are amused.

• Emerald

No one ever asks why all the zombies are dudes too.

That's weird, isn't it? Just a big old undead sausage fest?

Were only the men doomed to walk the earth, feasting upon the flesh of the living? Undead bros before hos... or some such?

• MVP

I agree completly! Fortunetly standalone will deal quite well with this problem(I think). If only standalone would ever be released.

As for dayzRP and lack of female skins, we seriously need some skin designers to get to work on this. Like...seriously seriously.

And while they're at it, they should design some new zombie skins as well.

• Legend

I agree completly! Fortunetly standalone will deal quite well with this problem(I think). If only standalone would ever be released.

As for dayzRP and lack of female skins, we seriously need some skin designers to get to work on this. Like...seriously seriously.

And while they're at it, they should design some new zombie skins as well.

I am fairly sure that someone has the ability to do this. Maybe if they require it they can get a small payment aswell.

• Sapphire

On women skins; I know ARMA2 has women models, but read they couldn't be added into DayZ for one reason or another, perhaps someone could look into it?!

• Legend

On women skins; I know ARMA2 has women models, but read they couldn't be added into DayZ for one reason or another, perhaps someone could look into it?!

Many of the civillian female skins cannot carry weapons and/or backpacks.

• Emerald

Currently, theres 2 skins from the Female US Soldiers skin pack in the donation exchange, would be nice to have more from that mod added.

EDIT: Turns out DayZRP is only using the OA Version of the skins, which only includes the desert ones, the ArmA2 Version has Woodland camo and a different desert camo in it (ArmA 2 version works on OA).