Server time (UTC): 2023-02-07 04:17

Donation Exchange...Exchange?

I know the donation exchange is supposed to be a gift for donation, but I just want to know if there is any way I can trade in the skin I got before I even joined a clan for the $5 back. Ya know, like a sort of refund?

If you read on the donation screen it says no refunds! :)

Disclaimer:

No refunds are possible for donations made, gifts chosen in the donation exchange cannot be replaced or refunded.

If you do not accept these terms please do not donate or choose any gifts from this page.

Donating, acquiring or activating any gift items means you have read and agreed to this disclaimer.

Minimum amount to donate is 5€, due to PayPal fees.

I know the donation exchange is supposed to be a gift for donation, but I just want to know if there is any way I can trade in the skin I got before I even joined a clan for the $5 back. Ya know, like a sort of refund?

If you read on the donation screen it says no refunds! :)

Disclaimer:

No refunds are possible for donations made, gifts chosen in the donation exchange cannot be replaced or refunded.

If you do not accept these terms please do not donate or choose any gifts from this page.

Donating, acquiring or activating any gift items means you have read and agreed to this disclaimer.

Minimum amount to donate is 5€, due to PayPal fees.

Awww, okay.

Thanks!

• Sapphire

They dont do refunds otherwise people would just change their skins when they get bored of it

I think the only case they change a skin for you is if you buy the wrong one (example you ment to buy CDF soldier but you bought CDF Team leader) and you contact them IMMEDIATELY afterward.