Server time (UTC): 2023-02-09 10:20

Questions For The Enclave?

Valkerion

• Sapphire

Hello comrades of Chernarus!

As some of you may already know i am Alexander Milyukov Sergeant of the enclave.

And i come before you...the people today to answer any questions you have about the Enclave! and out goals here in this land!

No matter how small your query you will have my undivided attention and dedication to provide a suitable answer for you within reason of course....

//Please write all questions/statements from your character's perspective

//Im bored so i thought id try something new lets see how it pays off :P

Nobody wishes to speak up? i promise we will not hurt you for anything said here today!

• Emerald

Why does one of your higher-ranking officers wear the Spetznaz Commander uniform?

Guest Olyblob

1 - Are you guys getting sick of civilians attitudes in Altar? (501st feel free to answer too)

2 - Has there been any talks about recruiting more clans for as CR's to help control Altar?

1. There are some civs that I hate and want to see hung from the wall of the castle and some I love and are alway welcome. // ooc I do not mind people who are trouble makers if it fits with there role play. What I really hate is trolls

2. I have no idea.

Why does one of your higher-ranking officers wear the Spetznaz Commander uniform?

Cos he liked the hat. He doesn't wear it any more.