Server time (UTC): 2023-01-31 07:04

Bizon disappearing

So I was just in the NEAF barracks and found a Bizon SD, I put it in my backpack and then swapped my mosin with my Bizon. I move about 5 steps and my Bizon disappears with the message "You are trying to carry two primaries" the mosin appearing on my back and my machete in my hands. I don't know why it vanished, because I have done this procedure plenty of times before.

• Emerald

It's a known issue, it happens sometimes when the server is under heavyload, which it have been recently. I am pretty sure it's no way to get your gun back, but you could always ask the people at the helpdesk.

• Emerald

Indeed as stated it is gone forever unfortunately. Lost mine Bizon SD like that too. Try to put the other gun to the ground first and move the gun from the backbag to the primary slot, and the gun from ground to the backbag. Slow and unconventional but has worked sofar

• Sapphire

You used to be able to put your hatchet on your back slot and your Bizon would re-appear

I don't know if it still works but you could try it out

• Sapphire

The main thing that annoys me with this is not that I lost my Bizon SD, but now I dont have a silent gun to get myself out of the airfield safely. This mosin has already cost me a lot of blood. :(

As there isnt a trading thread anymore ...

Ask around see if anyone is trading a silence ak or bizon or something

Or you could go on the teamspeak and look for someone to go looting with just in case you need someone to help you in a bad situation

I would suggest instead of going to a high loot area like an airfield go to Guglovo Barracks

Guglovo you would have a high chance of getting a silenced ak with around 2 mags and less of a chance of being robbed