Server time (UTC): 2023-02-04 11:17

Radio Broadcast to Mr. Bobby Rice.

Howdy there old "friend" we need to have a talk. What you made me do will never be forgiven when you hear the name Cowboy or the Watchers I want you to run in fear because I will hunt you down until the last days of the apocalypse for what you did this is the message I hope you recieve. I already have a party searching for you lets just say I'm giving you a chance to run and than we will chase *chuckles a bit* ahh these marking will heal but my memory of your sick and twisted ways will not I hope to be seeing you really soon Bobby, really soon.

*the transmission goes to static*

• Emerald

//Cant be friends because you shot a pregnant woman in the stomach!

((((Since people keep reporting this thread please know the shooting pregnant woman part is in fact what happened and I was asked about it:

73393e279a.png

No need to keep reporting it since it was in fact what it is about.)))

OUT OF CHARACTER""""

The lady in question, I did indeed shoot her in the belly, and I was roleplaying my character completely sliding off of the edge of sanity. I am being hunted, I am sending messages, and it will not stop until the Watchers realize that they have to leave me alone.

As far as i'm concerned it is a good roleplay situation we are in, and I enjoyed what I did to the cowboy, too.

At no point did the lady in question go out of character, she remained in character and it was all built up to, relevant and made complete sense as far as i'm concerned.

We had a bunch of our guys even saying it was too far, in character, we talked about it, but my guy has lost his mind and is going to only become worse, until he is stopped.

I apologise to anybody that is offended but it is a fictional universe, losing fingers, limbs, being eaten alive, watching friends commit suicide, whatever the hell you imagine. Several evil things happen, and that's because evil people exist, providing they have built up to the level of evil they are at and don't do it mindlessly and without reason (if that makes sense) , I see absolutely no problem with a. 'OH MY GOD' moment.

The fact that people are questioning if it was ok, is exactly the message I wanted to send, and apparently it worked. I really hope people do not take this as any projection of myself, but I've been the same character, I've developed and progressed as the same person ever since I've started this character, and he is at his end in terms of sanity.

I will be writing a full 50,000 page post/thread when I finally decide to kill this character off, as I've been keeping notes of my adventures and dramas, and how I've built to the point I am at.

Again, the person in question roleplayed excellently, and I salute them for going along with it.

Edit; I'm infact extremely chuffed that the lady in question went over to Diesel [Like we told her] and informed the Watchers of what we had done. They came looking for us, they found us, and we were waiting, a firefight took place and clearly they are more focused on me than ever, which IC is not what I want, but OOC it creates some amazing roleplay and scenarios. I am completely satisfied and happy with the results of this complete 'shock, horror' tactic. Ha... Even if it isn't tasteful, my character isn't.

Final edit: This is not a 'Oh, now i'm evil overnight' job. My characters s tory has been pretty consistent since I created him, and this is the path he ended up on... Hardly by my own choice, either.

Guest Katherine

OUT OF CHARACTER""""

The lady in question, I did indeed shoot her in the belly, and I was roleplaying my character completely sliding off of the edge of sanity. I am being hunted, I am sending messages, and it will not stop until the Watchers realize that they have to leave me alone.

As far as i'm concerned it is a good roleplay situation we are in, and I enjoyed what I did to the cowboy, too.

At no point did the lady in question go out of character, she remained in character and it was all built up to, relevant and made complete sense as far as i'm concerned.

We had a bunch of our guys even saying it was too far, in character, we talked about it, but my guy has lost his mind and is going to only become worse, until he is stopped.

I apologise to anybody that is offended but it is a fictional universe, losing fingers, limbs, being eaten alive, watching friends commit suicide, whatever the hell you imagine. Several evil things happen, and that's because evil people exist, providing they have built up to the level of evil they are at and don't do it mindlessly and without reason (if that makes sense) , I see absolutely no problem with a. 'OH MY GOD' moment.

The fact that people are questioning if it was ok, is exactly the message I wanted to send, and apparently it worked. I really hope people do not take this as any projection of myself, but I've been the same character, I've developed and progressed as the same person ever since I've started this character, and he is at his end in terms of sanity.

I will be writing a full 50,000 page post/thread when I finally decide to kill this character off, as I've been keeping notes of my adventures and dramas, and how I've built to the point I am at.

Again, the person in question roleplayed excellently, and I salute them for going along with it.

Still, You can't use the insanity excuse to justify edgy or otherwise grey areas.

Personally, I was the husband and i didn't break character as i hate to go OOC. I think it would have made more since to let us go tell the message to The Watchers.

Instead you shot Andrea and carved Corrupt into my head. (I didn't even know you.)

Anywho, I don't think you should just harm those who are neutral to the situation. We had nothing to do you with you being hunted down.

Edit - I would like to know what happened at that firefight.

Still, You can't use the insanity excuse to justify edgy or otherwise grey areas.

I certainly can if it's like 6 weeks of character development and it completely fits in with the roleplay that's happening to my character. I didn't kill either of you, I wanted to be the number 1: on the watchers list. They hunt criminals, they hunt evil people, they protect the innocent.

Personally, I was the husband and i didn't break character as i hate to go OOC. I think it would have made more since to let us go tell the message to The Watchers.

I'd just finished carving my name into The Cowboys arm after capturing him, they search for me and fail, I managed to nab him and send him a message. You were my 'See, I am serious.' message. The people are not safe, and the Watchers will comply. & respect to you for not going out of character, but please do if you have a problem with what is being done.

Instead you shot Andrea and carved Corrupt into my head. (I didn't even know you.)

Anywho, I don't think you should just harm those who are neutral to the situation. We had nothing to do you with you being hunted down.

The carving was a bit excessive, my friend was the artist of that particular carving and I cannot speak for as to why he did that, only he can, I would be making assumptions. As previously said, you are an innocent, lovely little couple, terribly innocent, guiltless and beautiful, you are the perfect target for a person in my position, the perfect way to send a message. You are the people the Watchers, protect.

• Sapphire

OUT OF CHARACTER

Personally, I do not see what all the fuss is about. If someone chooses to role-play as a pregnant women. Then they should accept that stuff like this would happen.

Guest Katherine

OUT OF CHARACTER

Personally, I do not see what all the fuss is about. If someone chooses to role-play as a pregnant women. Then they should accept that stuff like this would happen.

Well no, Role play should be fair to everyone involved, Why should someone lose their child if they had other plans? Its not fair play. Both parties must agree.

I have no problem with what happened in the tower, But if i am have a problem with something for now on i guess i will have to go ooc.

Have a nice day.

OUT OF CHARACTER

Well no, Role play should be fair to everyone involved, Why should someone lose their child if they had other plans? Its not fair play. Both parties must agree.

I have no problem with what happened in the tower, But if i am have a problem with something for now on i guess i will have to go ooc.

Have a nice day.

Why did she proceed to run from the North East, to the Diesel, and inform the watchers what I had done?.. You spent a good amount of time following through with what happened, you consciously met up with the Watchers with the intent of telling them what happened... And your baby survived, fair play. You could have not bothered with any of the above and just forget it ever happened, but you followed through with it all.

I really don't see a problem with fiction remaining as fiction. It's a cruel world in here.

I'm offended for the sake of humanity when people can get offended by this kind of stuff, in an extremely fictional universe full of flesh eating zombies. I apologise if that part offends anybody.

Either way, kudos to Andrea for following through and allowing the dynamic situation to take place. Things happen. You adapt. You changed. You develop. That is character progression, that is roleplay. I am sorry to everybody if every 'evil' encounter with myself is not the same... I love the fact that I change with my character, i'm disappointed that you didn't choose to keep the loss of your child, it would have truly made your characters bitter, resentful even... It would have changed you so much, and I suppose it STILL can, even with keeping the baby.

I don't want to be my character, I absolutely HATE being terrified of approaching people because I expect to get recognized and instantly robbed/killed, but it's the cards I've been dealt, I didn't choose it.

• Emerald

Don't know what you expect when you RP happy family in the apocalypse...

There would be insane and cruel people, the only problem I can see is a bit of powergaming if he leaves you no choice on the question if the baby survives or not, but you can always RP that the lil one made it coz the bullet missed.

So what's the issue here ?

• Emerald

Being the victim of the incident I don't think he crossed any lines as far as the RP went. His character was out of his mind and on some what of a spree as he had just finished making someone shoot their close friend in the head. If I had a problem with what was going on I would have stated OOC that I didn't like where it was going as I am sure anyone else would.

Like Upshot said I think what happened to my character only fueled the RP that ensued between The Watchers and him. Even my character, who is normally neutral, seeks revenge on Bobby for -attempting- to take her unborn child from her.

EDIT: I am actually somewhat please that this happened for this is the first time anyone has treated me any differently in a hostile situation. Usually the aggressor just shrugs the fact that Andrea is pregnant and goes about their usual business whereas Upshot took advantage of the situation.

Being the victim of the incident I don't think he crossed any lines as far as the RP went. His character was out of his mind and on some what of a spree as he had just finished making someone shoot their close friend in the head. If I had a problem with what was going on I would have stated OOC that I didn't like where it was going as I am sure anyone else would.

Like Upshot said I think what happened to my character only fueled the RP that ensued between The Watchers and him. Even my character, who is normally neutral, seeks revenge on Bobby for -attempting- to take her unborn child from her.

I salute & thank you. ( You are marvelous, I was genuinely so happy that you roleplayed with it, and did it so well. OOC /BEAR HUG )

Take care, stay frosty.

I am going to bed.

FINAL EDIT(Love my edits)

I have no hostilities or bad feelings towards anybody, although my voice is the same (I can only do a Scottish accent, otherwise), my character is based off on events that have happened, it is all purely fictional and relevant to the history & roleplay scenarios I have been given by others. I keep notepad sheets of all the events that happen and they basically determine where i'm at in character.

Peace, love and good health to all of you.

Guest Katherine

OUT OF CHARACTER

Have a nice day.

Why did she proceed to run from the North East, to the Diesel, and inform the watchers what I had done?.. You spent a good amount of time following through with what happened, you consciously met up with the Watchers with the intent of telling them what happened... And your baby survived, fair play. You could have not bothered with any of the above and just forget it ever happened, but you followed through with it all.

I really don't see a problem with fiction remaining as fiction. It's a cruel world in here.

I'm offended for the sake of humanity when people can get offended by this kind of stuff, in an extremely fictional universe full of flesh eating zombies. I apologise if that part offends anybody.

I'm not offended. But you don't just ditch a RP in the middle of it, I find it to be rather stupid if i did that.

I think everyone is jumping to conclusion here as i am not complaining, If i really would have hated it i would have gone ooc, As much as i hate it and stated in the past, But i try to remind myself to not ruin the rp for others, If anything i put others fun above my own.

Not much to talk about anymore.

GoodNight.

• Emerald

Choosing to involve innocents is a new low.

You're "message" that you sent by harming these civilians is an atrocity.

Hear this Mr. Rice, I will remember your actions. It will be a pleasure to add one of your ears to my collection. If you think that you can fuck with civilians to try and scare us, you are gravely mistaken.

Hear this Mr. Rice, I will remember your actions. It will be a pleasure to add one of your ears to my collection. If you think that you can fuck with civilians to try and scare us, you are gravely mistaken.

The name is Bill.

(Thank you for the response, haha... That's all I wanted! Although, I am not trying to scare you, I am warning you.)

Really though, love you Watchers, you are excellent at what you do. You are a fine example of Ruleplayers that Roleplay beautifully.

'Closes browser, officially.'

Bedtime.

Guest Katherine

The name is Bill.

(Thank you for the response, haha... That's all I wanted! Although, I am not trying to scare you, I am warning you.)

Really though, love you Watchers, you are excellent at what you do. You are a fine example of Ruleplayers that Roleplay beautifully.

'Closes browser, officially.'

Bedtime.

Night!

This isn't over Mr Rice. Involving people that have nothing do with our dispute, especially a pregnant woman is wrong. Maybe I should start hunting Charles Huxley and Victor Cruz and get them involved. Yes I know the name of your friends Mr Rice. We could have grabbed you at Desal just last night if we had wished it but its not time yet. Normally I wait until a person is dead to take the scalp, but I think I will take it off of you while you are still alive. I wanna hear you scream now.

Good ole' Bobby Rice you say you go by Bill now? At least thats what my arm says but ph well there will come a day where we will have you and when that day comes we will show all of the good people of Chernarus the evil man that is Bobby Rice!

//Your RP with us is always interesting and this is a new experience sending civis that you have harmed to send us messages I think the RP is gettin' very intense hahaha!