Server time (UTC): 2023-01-31 07:34

Army ban appeal

Guest itskarlumad

Guest itskarlumad

Link to report : http://www.dayzrp.com/t-army--33223

Why the verdict is not fair :

Sarcasm isn't a crime

Additional statements/comments explaining your PoV (in details) :

I just was linked to an Roleplaying thread where somebody new to the community misspelled a few words and put no effort into it what so ever (troll bait possibly?) I said something in sarcasm but not used for hate and the fact that I got warning points instead of a verbal warning is incredible. Like seriously if I gave the person an insult and pushed this for troll bait it would pass but if I say something in sarcasm out of pure innocent fun its considered "Sarcastic/mocking comment to a new member of the community". If a jokes a crime then lock me away. Like I said above a verbal warning would of sufficed since I didn't: troll, troll bait, say hate speech.

my first post on the forums

First impressions are everything and I wanted to make a nice first impression on this server and I spent time thinking of what do I want to say. I know the difference between fair and unfair and what I said to him in the contrast of how he presented his RP is quite unfair on my part. Plus if hes trying to white-list and that's his background story with that grammar hes gonna have a bad time. Like I said a verbal warning would of sufficed because there was no rules broken and I never tend to disrespect anybody.

What would you like to achieve with this appeal :

To possibly get my warning points taken away.

What could you have done better?

To not have fun? Sarcasm is bad?

• Legend

You hopped on the others that already were mocking the OP. Even though your comment was sarcastic, doesn't mean it was innocent and funny. The OP might've felt offended when so many people jumped on the "funny"train.

Refrain from posting in such threads in the future if you aren't able to be serious.

Appeal denied