Server time (UTC): 2023-02-03 17:01

Warning Point Appeal - Anxiousity

Alyd

• Emerald

Link to report : Here

Why the verdict is not fair : I posted fairly positive feedback on a subpar story. I included a gif too, as that's what all the cool kids were doing. I wouldn't consider it offensive, not in the slightest. As for the comment itself, I see no fault with it and definitely not one big enough to give me 7% warning. TrilbyAsh posted a comment mocking the OP, 2 in fact. Which he then says that WE shouldn't mock him. Of course I made my points clear to him via PM, and he told me to make an appeal.

Additional statements/comments explaining your PoV (in details) : I simply gave my opinion, isn't that what forums are about? I suppose I shouldn't have posted anything, but then again that's why my post count is so low.

What would you like to achieve with this appeal : I would like to get my 7% warning level removed.

What could you have done better? I could have simply not posted the gif, but I thought that if a staff mocks a new member that others could too.

• Legend

The staff member was also dealt with accordingly. You posted a inappropriate gif and you should not have done that.

The way you all reacted in that thread was not to our standards, as we try to have a mature and helpfull community. Please be helpful next time you see something like this, or hold comments and GIFs for yourself the next time.

Appeal denied