Server time (UTC): 2023-01-27 05:23

coming back home

I was in helicopter coming back home but then the engine went we crashed landed in a town but I can not remember what was the town called I woke up seeing lots of shadows. I tried to get up but I can't but then some think was running to me he started to pull me out and he tried to bit me I quickly got my pistol out and shot him. I looked around and said to my self "This is a zombie invasion".

I am 20 years old. I was a leader of a team but they all died in the crash i need help. I am Shawn Pickering please help.

• Sapphire

Alright then.

• Sapphire

Alright then.

^This.

Good try, but I'd suggest adding a bit to it, look around the forums and get some inspiration! :)

Mhm. There is a bit of a mock in there...But really. It's a very subtle one, compared with some blatant mocking going on in here, and therefore, it was a silly and serious post. Lets stop the mocking here, and start giving him some criticism instead. Anyone who posts an image macro or anything along those lines will be given warning points.

Guest funnyfacegaming

I'm not sure if this is a troll or not but if it's not don't be jerks about it anyways at least he attempted to write something in this section

Guest John Le Bear

I guess it works. It sums up your character quite well. It states your occupation, what happened to your family, and your goals to survive.

I like it, short and sweet, 10/10

Though to please the others you may want to add more detail, or not. You cant please them all!

• Emerald

-Snipped Image-

This could use some work. Well, a lot.

Check out some of the other and err... more advanced threads.

User was warned for this post.

• Sapphire

I love the unique insight you give your character and the I depth emotion he shows towards his family. Great read! You should do a sequel :)

• Emerald

What is wrong with you guys? Give the guy a chance.

This guy is completely new to the server, this was his first post. Sure it's not the greatest of all, but atleast he's trying. The fact that you guys start mocking a new member of the community for trying to roleplay is disgraceful, I hope you guys had your fun, because this will not be tolerated.

• Emerald

If he puts detail in this it may be good but atleast from what i can tell his character actually has some emotions.