Server time (UTC): 2023-01-27 05:49

New Player Joining (hopefully)

Hey man, Welcome to DayzRP!

If you have any questions, I'm always happy to help and staff will give you solid information. :)

Anyway good luck with your adventures!

• Sapphire

Thanks for the warm welcome, is there any more Irish brethren around here out of curiosity?

Oh and out of curiosity, which server is the 'better' server or the more popular?

It largely varies on lag and whether it's night on day (it alternates between them) I look forward to seeing you in-game! Best of luck and wishes

Liam

Thanks for the warm welcome, is there any more Irish brethren around here out of curiosity?

Oh and out of curiosity, which server is the 'better' server or the more popular?

As the above says, It really depends. SDS and I always play on Server 1 whether it is day or night. I'd have to say that S2 is a lot more quicker and less server lag for me though. :)

It largely varies on lag and whether it's night on day (it alternates between them) I look forward to seeing you in-game! Best of luck and wishes

Liam

Nice to see another Irish man about the place. I look forward to seeing you out there too. Thank you for the answer. :)

• Sapphire

Liam

Nice to see another Irish man about the place. I look forward to seeing you out there too. Thank you for the answer. :)

Well there was only one before but he was slain, then he divided into two of me. More powerful then ever before....

Liam

The servers are all on 1 hive. So if you get gear on S1, youll keep it for S2 if thats what you are worried about. I switch between server. It depends if I want to hang around Desal Plant or Altar Castle.

Desal: S1

Altar: S2