Server time (UTC): 2023-01-27 12:16

Russian crash sites not worth it?

does anyone else here get the feeling of...

OH IT'S A CRASH SITE... to find out it's a russian one, and expecting a shitty AK74 TOPS M HOLO.

while americas have endless verity of unique good guns.

Should Russian crash sites get a buff to make them on par with american ones, making it so more snipers, LMGS, maybe NVGs etc will be spawning in them?

• Emerald

I like the russian weaponry a lot more then the american one, the only reason the american crashsites "feel" better is that the're less of normal american weapons laying around.

If you go to the airfield you will be sure to find a ton of russian weaponry such as the Ak/Sagia/Dragunov, and maybe 1 or 2 american weapons with a bit of luck. Which makes american weapon overall more rare, and therfore more amusuing to find.

• Emerald

I tend to find excellent weaponry at any crash sites. PKMs and PKPs can be found, as well as some decent snipers. Not to mention, who doesn't mind an AK every now and then?

Sometimes it looks like you guys need a weapon to show how cool you are, but half of you doesn't even realize the real weapons purpose. Good player with iron sights AK can do much more damage then bad player with DMR. I can't even see difference between russian and american weapons.

• Diamond

I only look in the rusky choppers for a AEK-973 PKA or snipers

Changed my opinion, No need for tons of high military grade weapons all over the place.

Some people have to walk around with AK's..

Plus the russian crash sites spawn russian snipers such as the KSVK, SVD variety and what not..

• Sapphire

I agree!

+1

• Sapphire

Its Russian or what ever ...

Its not going to be all American weapons all over Chernarus is it ...

But anyway i agree :D

• Emerald

-1 found one with 3 as val cobras and a svd- perfect! better than m16 acog and L85 acog american crap! and btw the sa-58 is stronger that every stanag rifle.

I remember when I fired my first SA-58... Stanag was ruined forever lol

• Sapphire

I must agree that any weapons using AKM mags (AEK-973 ,Sa-58 ,AKM)

Makes standard stanag weapons feel sub par.

Not only do AKM rounds do more damage they can actually penetrate some fences and walls which the Stanag cant these 2 things alone automatically make it more worth while.

Plus as stated above russian crash sites contain the KSVK and anyone who dosnt like the AEK-973 is just lying to themselves xD

Not only do AKM rounds do more damage they can actually penetrate some fences and walls which the Stanag cant these 2 things alone automatically make it more worth while.

Plus as stated above russian crash sites contain the KSVK and anyone who dosnt like the AEK-973 is just lying to themselves xD

Yeah but you can find AEK's at barrackses, And the chance that youll actually get the KSVK from the crashsite is very low.

Wont you rather get a DMR or M24 or something like that off a crashsite?

• Sapphire

Yeah but you can find AEK's at barrackses, And the chance that youll actually get the KSVK from the crashsite is very low.

yeah you can find them in barracks but in my experience the percentage of them dropping in barracks is extremely low (i think iv seen 1 in the last month or so)

But then again the chance of a DMR or an M24 is also very low(for the DMR especially)

In response to your question no i wouldnt rather have a DMR or an M24 id rather find an m7a2 or something i dont see everyones fascination with sniper rifles to be honest.

yeah you can find them in barracks but in my experience the percentage of them dropping in barracks is extremely low (i think iv seen 1 in the last month or so)

But then again the chance of a DMR or an M24 is also very low(for the DMR especially)

In response to your question no i wouldnt rather have a DMR or an M24 id rather find an m7a2 or something i dont see everyones fascination with sniper rifles to be honest.

Well everyone with what they like i guess.

What is this m7a2 you speak of?

• Sapphire

Well everyone with what they like i guess.

What is this m7a2 you speak of?

Think iv got that wrong its called an M7A2 GPMG (someone correct me if im wrong which im pretty sure i am) or something along those lines.

Its basically an unscoped version on the M240