Server time (UTC): 2023-02-03 17:19

Good RP situations?

The Traveler

Mine would have to be the signing of the treaty between the Lawkeepers and a group of 5 - 6 survivors whom HAD a camp near skalka (where the Lawkeepers old PCB / Camp used to be when they were around)...

It constituted a 40 minute peace talk, whilst listing the terms and conditions of said treaty, followed by the actual writing of the treaty, the signing of it (via the forums) and, to celebrate, we listened to one of our very own members performing an acoustic version of "radioactive" via his trusty guitar :D

Hanging out at Altar with 20 or so people when we get news of a roadblock.

All 20 civilians and I went down to see whats going on and there was a roadblock.

We started chasing down the people who built it but they just ran.

Fun times.

• Emerald

The first time I met Sako and the other Watchers at Desal Plant!

We had great fun joking around, fishing, visiting the lake to fill up on water, and although we were all doing very conventional and mundane things, everyone stayed in character the whole time. Yeah, we were having a laugh, but as our characters. And when your character transcends the game and becomes an extension of you yourself, that's when RP is at its best.

Zebb Ryans (another Watcher) and the Free Medics always deliver too.

Guest The Nightmare

I went on a hunting spree with 3 of my friends and we killed somewhere around 15 animals. It was fun we all had backpacks full of meet and it took us around 1 hour and 1/2 :D

All 20 civilians and I went down to see whats going on and there was a roadblock.

Fun times.

I don't suppose that was a few days ago? We set up an ID checkpoint because we were bored, hilarious how Enclave dragged everyone out the camp and made them chase us. Laughed the whole way, filmed it as well.

Anyway, some good RP moments I can remember are: SVR holding everyone at Prud hostage until they got turbokerflonked when attacking Homestone with us still in their cars, walking around a hostage situation at the nest as Eddie Anderson as a neutral party saying hi to the hostages and chatting with the robbers, the first and only WTV robbery where the Imperial Dragons wanted to kidnap Eddie as they wanted a lady man and just rolling around with Duty and the federation.

when i met Lue, with the watchers and the deviant guard my old clan. we danced on music and drived in a pink betty van. a few minutes later sako my friend pressed the wrong button and fell out of a driving car. and Lue said i think he tryed to open the window. I cryed and laughed at the same time.. Lue, sako, and everybody els. I love you!

• Sapphire

Fun times.

I don't suppose that was a few days ago? We set up an ID checkpoint because we were bored, hilarious how Enclave dragged everyone out the camp and made them chase us. Laughed the whole way, filmed it as well.

Anyway, some good RP moments I can remember are: SVR holding everyone at Prud hostage until they got turbokerflonked when attacking Homestone with us still in their cars, walking around a hostage situation at the nest as Eddie Anderson as a neutral party saying hi to the hostages and chatting with the robbers, the first and only WTV robbery where the Imperial Dragons wanted to kidnap Eddie as they wanted a lady man and just rolling around with Duty and the federation.

yes it was a few days ago we were doing IG recruitment when someone tells us of your roadblock we said it would be a good chance to prove yourself if you were thinking of joining then suddenly 20 people come forward and are like "time to prove myself" lol

• Emerald

Making a guy kill his friend in a barn near Stary. We didn't actually mean to give him any ammo, but he had a clip for the pistol we gave him on him.

We had the two guys up against the walls of the barns blindfolded and we tortured the one that back talked a bit. He begins to back talk a bit too much along with some previous hostilities he had against us.

We give the other man a pistol and tell him to shoot the back talker or they'll both be killed. Of course, we didn't expect him to shoot, and we actually didn't want him to at first (since we weren't going to kill either of them) but he did. The roleplay that came of it was amazing after that.

We start to reprimand the man who shot his friend for doing so, telling him it was a test and that he was a horrible person and such, screwing with his mind. He begins to cry and eventually pukes out of regret for what he did. We leave him lying the barn thinking about what he did.

Great RP fun meeting Alexia Sway in Lumber Mill and chasing some strange fires which popped up out of nowhere and then disappeared. Alexia had the best text RP I've seen.

Also had the privilege of meeting Danny "Lucky" West before he stopped playing. Traveled all the way from Elektro to Dodge, experienced some of the best role-play I've ever seen from the die-hard Coke drinker.

When I was at Altar castle and the revolution happened they mowed down countless civilians I was with SAFE and a preist we took refuge behind a pylon and hid in some dead bodys only to crawl or way to safety whilst taking shots from the castle this lasted until sun down and I believe SAFE's legs we're broken.

• Sapphire

Mine personally was when we signed a Contract with SKA then ripped it up a week later.

• Sapphire

Mine personally was when we signed a Contract with SKA then ripped it up a week later.

Was it even a week?

We signed that contract too and our guys got executed by the end of the signing day (might have been the day after)

one of my better RP experiences was when i was executed by Juggs as he actually spent time doing it was about (15-20 minutes in all i believe) theres a video on his channel or AJ1080PGAMER's channel i think