Server time (UTC): 2023-01-31 06:16

Hello New player here

Guest Jakeforest

man -,- i cant join because your not accepting anymore players for now.....

You can join, Just wait it out, A lot of players waited over a month. If you donate you will get your application reviewed very quick, But you're not guaranteed to get in even if you have donated. The better your application the better chance you will get in!

Remember it is all down to your application.

Anyway good luck.

You can join, Just wait it out, A lot of players waited over a month. If you donate you will get your application reviewed very quick, But you're not guaranteed to get in even if you have donated. The better your application the better chance you will get in!

Anyway good luck.

He cant send his application unless he donates.. I think that's what he meant.

Anyway good luck.

Well I waited nearly a month to get in, Then I just thought why am I waiting when I can donate, So I decided to donate and it got me in within a week.

Either way people have waited a long time for their application to be reviewed, Most of them turned down.

Anyway good luck.

Well I waited nearly a month to get in, Then I just thought why am I waiting when I can donate, So I decided to donate and it got me in within a week.

Either way people have waited a long time for their application to be reviewed, Most of them turned down.

Hand on my heart I got in after 5-10 minuets, I shit you not.

Although I did write my background story using 3000+ letters in it :).

Hand on my heart I got in after 5-10 minuets, I shit you not.

Although I did write my background story using 3000+ letters in it :).

Hahaha, 3000+ letters! You sir, Deserve a cookie. :D

.... im not going to pay to have a chance to get in, i mean sorry but ill donate if i think its good etc.

I had the same attitude when I first joined man, But then I thought about it and it is only 5 euros. If you don't like it then oh well. But I guarantee you will love it.