Server time (UTC): 2023-01-26 22:50

Most frequently used gas station.

Most frequently used gas station   

62 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

So I was curious to what you think is the most frequently used gas station, so also possible the unsafest?

I think Gorka gas station, would be the most used gas station. I've seen alot of people refuel there, and I've refueled a lot of times, there myself. But what do you think?

• Emerald

Solnichy Petrol station as the Solnichy factory is close to it and has high end industrial loot there to fix up stuff like cars.

• Sapphire

My group personally fill up at Novy Barns or Gorka barns, inside towns is risky but we usually fill there!

• Emerald

I know where all fuel tanks are so usually i don't tend to refuel close to any big city nor at a gas station. But if i would look back i could probably say that Gorka gas station is the one i have used the most

Guest John Le Bear

The one right in the top left of the map. Sit there all day and you will see helicopters refuel, urals, all the good stuff.

ad22b04d6db40f504d3ef98be77024d7.png

Its a hot spot for vehicle hoarders passing through, they usually hide their cars in the woods around that area.

Gorka has to be the most unsafest, though I dont think many people use it, just people passing though the are and not stopping. You have to be an idiot to stop there for fuel.

• Emerald

I would say gorka is the most used