Server time: 2018-08-16, 13:50

Sign in to follow this  
skitzMACHINE

My Cinematic Intro for DayZRP.

Well in the intro instead of US Military it should have been UN Forces or the International Task Force since in DayZRP it was a more than just US military fighting the zombies in Chernarus, and who sanctions foreign interventions? United Nations Security Council. Oh and the fact that you speak of Russia instead of Chernarus and then you start talking about Chernarus all of a sudden clearly connecting them as same nation. For it sounds a bit weird for US Military to fight in Russia. Those are the major errors I found in it but I think I'm actually the only one who cares about this kind of factual errors. Otherwise the intro was good.

Rest of the videos are pretty decent.

Well in the intro instead of US Military it should have been UN Forces or the International Task Force since in DayZRP it was a more than just US military fighting the zombies in Chernarus, and who sanctions foreign interventions? United Nations Security Council. Oh and the fact that you speak of Russia instead of Chernarus and then you start talking about Chernarus all of a sudden clearly connecting them as same nation. For it sounds a bit weird for US Military to fight in Russia. Those are the major errors I found in it but I think I'm actually the only one who cares about this kind of factual errors. Otherwise the intro was good.

My bad on the Russia bit.

But did you not watch the video? I said Australian Army.

Very well done mate better than i can do cinematic is all confusing for me :)

Very well done mate better than i can do cinematic is all confusing for me :)

Thanks Matt, haha just like everything else, takes time to learn. Appreicate it

Around 1:19 you say "The US Military and my brother"

Around 1:19 you say "The US Military and my brother"

My brother went over to Russia from Australia to help the US military, they both failed Australia & American. (Australian Army & American Military were working together). Obviously cause Australia doesn't have a big enough force in real life, only thing we do would be able to help the US.

Guest The Nightmare

I loved the video <3

+1 subscribe!

Guest The Nightmare

I loved the video <3

+1 subscribe!

Appreciate it Nightmare, Thanks bro!

I expect many more of these "Cinematic's" ;)

Really good video dude.

I loved the video <3

+1 subscribe!

Appreciate it Nightmare, Thanks bro!

I expect many more of these "Cinematic's" ;)

Sure :]

Really good video dude.

Thanks mate!

Amazing work you did there, hope to see some more of those :D

Appreciate it man! if something big happens in RP i will. ( i had to do a cinamatic of me getting robbed cause i died from desync) :<

Enjoyed the video!

One small thing that I just couldn't help mentioning was when your in a vehicle and your doing a cinematic shot cut the HUD stuff like the fuel, speed etc. Dunno why, but it always bugs me when I see it :3

But Thanks for sharing <3

Kinda hope i run into you guys, considering you guys are Australian. Would really make this series tippy top!

Hey man I got to say that this intro is very awesome way better that what I am currently able to pull off. I am actually going to be launching my own YouTube channel sometime soon, I have a friend working on my banner and I already have some videos ready to go up (granted that they are old and the clan that I was apart of at the time is not disbanded,Regardless I found them very fun to make.) Who knows maybe one day my skill in editing will become on the level of yours. Keep up the good work and I hope to meet you one day in chernarus, hell I like meeting new people in DayZRP and also its kind of my job to meet new people for both my back story and the fact that I am a diplomat.

Hey man I got to say that this intro is very awesome way better that what I am currently able to pull off. I am actually going to be launching my own YouTube channel sometime soon, I have a friend working on my banner and I already have some videos ready to go up (granted that they are old and the clan that I was apart of at the time is not disbanded,Regardless I found them very fun to make.) Who knows maybe one day my skill in editing will become on the level of yours. Keep up the good work and I hope to meet you one day in chernarus, hell I like meeting new people in DayZRP and also its kind of my job to meet new people for both my back story and the fact that I am a diplomat.

Hey man, appreciate the kind words. Alot of prac to get this intro and iv seen alot better. When ya made ya youtube channel, link me it. ! Cheers.