Server time (UTC): 2023-02-07 04:44

My Cinematic Intro for DayZRP.

skitzMACHINE

• Sapphire

I'm Australian too, feel free to tie me into your backstory, as I have no real backstory yet.

Also, nice video. Keep it up.

• Sapphire

Enjoyed the video!

One small thing that I just couldn't help mentioning was when your in a vehicle and your doing a cinematic shot cut the HUD stuff like the fuel, speed etc. Dunno why, but it always bugs me when I see it :3

But Thanks for sharing <3

Enjoyed the video!

One small thing that I just couldn't help mentioning was when your in a vehicle and your doing a cinematic shot cut the HUD stuff like the fuel, speed etc. Dunno why, but it always bugs me when I see it :3

But Thanks for sharing <3

Yeah i know, wish you could disable it. I just thought of it as thats a hud that the pilot can see, Cant disable it sadly. Thanks mate!

I'm Australian too, feel free to tie me into your backstory, as I have no real backstory yet.

Also, nice video. Keep it up.

If we meet, who knows! Aussie Aussie Aussie Oi Oi Oi! . Thanks mate

• Sapphire

I tried watching this at work (which has no sound) and its still pretty interesting.

I imagine it makes more sense when i can hear though?

• Sapphire

Nice work, much better than I can do :D

• Legend

Good job :) allthough you say in the start that your brother was sent off to Russia which is incorrect. Chernarus is it's own country, part of South Zagoria.

Good job :) allthough you say in the start that your brother was sent off to Russia which is incorrect. Chernarus is it's own country, part of South Zagoria.

My mistake :/ Ah well. Maybe next time haha :D Thanks anyways, Didn't know that about Chernarus

I love it!

Im glad you enjoyed :)

Nice work, much better than I can do :D

Just takes a bit of practice, Glad you also enjoyed! (:

Great job!

Enjoyed the narration!

Thank you very much, I greatly appreciate kind words.

• Sapphire

Good work!

Pretty tidy man good job. Would have done a few different editing techniques in certain places personally but that's just me being picky. Nice job man.

Pretty tidy man good job. Would have done a few different editing techniques in certain places personally but that's just me being picky. Nice job man.

Thanks! :D

You did some great work with this film.

Im glad you enjoyed (:

Im going to start posting my videos on this series if you guys dont mind on this thread, Episode 2 if you havent subscribed, meeting CQF

[video=youtube]