Server time (UTC): 2023-02-07 04:26

Favorite and least favorite kind of person to come across?

UwU

• Emerald

Well genst and garls,

How about we all share our opinion about the favorite kind and least favorite kind of personality or person you like to come acros? cause in this server there are a whole bunce of people so tell em what kind of person is your favorite to come acros?

Favorite For me its Country people who mind their own business as in a True neutral style who are layd back with a honest attitude.

Least favorite are Bandits who act all badd ass like they are something hardcore cause they have a gun making them 2edgy4me.

• Sapphire

Favorite: Irish

Least favorite: Americans

• MVP

Favorite? Canadians. Such friendly hospitable people. I remember my times in British Columbia fondly because of everyone I met. Some of the best RP players and guys I know are Canadian as well.

Least favorite? People who constantly say 'comrade' and 'friend' every sentence.

Favorite? Canadians. Such friendly hospitable people. I remember my times in British Columbia fondly because of everyone I met. Some of the best RP players and guys I know are Canadian as well.

Least favorite? People who constantly say 'comrade' and 'friend' every sentence.

I have to steal your least favorite.

• Sapphire

Favourite:

people who arnt a military badass and have a reasonable backstory.

Least favourite:

People who crowd me/the enclave and ask me where Juggs is.....

Fav : a fellow convict roaming the lands and destroying peoples hopes.

least fav : guys like : oh i have to help everybody in chernarus i will give my life for them bring them food and protect everybody. Lets be serius all of us would probably just survive with a few people we already know and not give a damn about everybody else you dont care for

Fav : a fellow convict roaming the lands and destroying peoples hopes.

least fav : guys like : oh i have to help everybody in chernarus i will give my life for them bring them food and protect everybody. Lets be serius all of us would probably just survive with a few people we already know and not give a damn about everybody else you dont care for

yeah but somepeople likes to RP that way what is better than robbing them. i like to help people.

Favourite: People who talk and make conversation

Least: Those who don't.

They don't have to constantly talk, but I've had many encounters in the past where someone says "Hi, *asks me a question*" then runs off. Hasn't happened to me for awhile fortunately, I've bumped into some good people.

Well genst and garls,

How about we all share our opinion about the favorite kind and least favorite kind of personality or person you like to come acros? cause in this server there are a whole bunce of people so tell em what kind of person is your favorite to come acros?

Favorite For me its Country people who mind their own business as in a True neutral style who are layd back with a honest attitude.

Least favorite are Bandits who act all badd ass like they are something hardcore cause they have a gun making them 2edgy4me.

You can always make fun of bandits if you see them first..Run towards them and start yelling "run they are coming and they are many run to save your life!!" I am sure they wont do anything to you and you can pass them without dying :P

• MVP

Like: People that put a bit of flavor to their character and roleplay them well. They're usually quite friendly too, but friendlyless isnt a necessity, as long as the interaction is interesting. Feeling a bit guilty there though because Tomeran is a fairly "bland" and "non-special" character.

Dislike: People that have no self-awareness in terms of how powerful they or their group are. The constant ego-bloating "We are teh biggest and teh bestest in all of Chernarus!1"-comments are so frequent that its staggering, despite them being part of a group of perhaps 7 or 8 people.

Guest Katherine

Like: People who have A role play twist to their character. People who have good development for their characters and good foreshadowing as to what they are planning, Is a A+ in my book.

Dislike: Hardasses, Its old, Overused and stupid. You don't need to tell everyone you meet to fuck off, Especially those who try to help you.

• MVP

Least favourite: the "hey I got hit by a zombie could you please bloodbag me"-type

Favourite: people that are willing to sacrifice themselves for the sake of roleplay. I don't necessarily mean die, but any type of sacrifice. Choosing one of two decisions ICly even though OOCly you know the other decision was the better choice (for your character). That's what removes the "super" from most current superhumans running around Chernarus. That, and not making decisions using OOC arguments (this gun is the best gun in-game so that's is why I will pick it up instead of another).

• Emerald

Like: I enjoy coming across people with a gimmick with which they hope to garner roleplay with people. One example recently was when I found a man named Demal sitting in the middle of the road next to a beat up old motorcycle; it's very obvious that by doing what he was doing he was prioritizing roleplay over the game mechanics. He could very well have stashed his bike in the trees, or run off, or went to do anything else, but instead decided to simply sit down and wait for someone to come across him and interact. I love to see people open themselves up for roleplay like this.

Dislike: The opposite of my above statement. Cut-and-go robberies, mindless clan/turf wars, and the focus on gear over safety has always been extremely infuriating for me.

Favorite: People who act scared and like are in an actual zombie outbreak (John Ottway)

Least Favorite: Drop your weapons, run north, if you come back i kill you.

Like: Irish,British,canadians and americans,People who can actually RP and not have bad accents/say "comrad" or "friend" every DAMN SENTANCE.

Dislike: people who think their a badass because they have a "better" gun then you, Also people who would rob someone and promise to let them live if they behave, only to kill them anywas and laugh about it.

Favorite: I like people who be themselves, and dont try to hard to put an accent on.

Least Favorite: When you get people who try to do this whole "Stereotypical" Chinese accent or the really bad Russian accent.

If you cant pull off the accent, dont bother.

• Emerald

Eh! What's this all aboot? People like us canadians? :)

Like: Anyone who's interesting to talk to, has a good character with a well-developed backstory to provide things to talk about. I play an Afghanistan vet who served with the Princess Pats, and recently met an scottish guy who was with the Royal Scots in Afghanistan. It was very nice to be able to have someone to talk to where we had something to talk about :)

Dislike: Squeekers, people who don't want to chat, or use OOC within their IC chatter.

• Emerald

I like originals.

When I run into someone and they have a good, practiced accent or unique emote-delivered mannerisms or even just a really original story or motivations, that's my favorite kind of person to run into. The ones that actually have a character and play said character to the fullest each and every time they log in.

The worst of the worst are the "I'm just surviving" types and the brainless bandits that offer nothing in the way of dynamic interaction. "Drop shiz! 5 seconds!" Really? 5 seconds? Fuck you and the dirty, boring, unoriginal horse you rode into town on. Seriously, stop being so scared and commit to something.