Server time (UTC): 2023-02-09 08:34

Undefined - Message from kanen

PublicVoodoo

• Legend

This is from Kanen on the forums: He has had this problem for 2 days now and he has done everything he can think of to sort it out used different web browsers - ringing is ISP and he keeps just getting undefined everytime he posts so he is asking please can you fix his forum account.

• Sapphire

undefined

• Legend

He says he has done everything that has been said deleted history and cookies, different browsers, different devices. Everything basically

• Legend

What about when you write pm's ? Do you get that error too...? O.o

Yea he does

• Emerald

I saw another post like this the other day. The man who ha the problem fixed it by deleting his cookies and turning private browsing off. Not sure if that is the same instance as him, but will help if it is.

• Sapphire

use a real browser like chrome or firefox

• Legend

use a real browser like chrome or firefox

• Sapphire

i do use chrome and firefox but it seems i have fixed it now if anyone else has this problem just unisnstall your broswer you use and re-install it. Thanks to all that tried helping me :)

• Sapphire

Adblock may have been the one to cause the problem with chrome i think.

Kanens back! :D

Glad you finally managed to fix this, you seemed to have the most trouble with it

• Sapphire

Glad you finally managed to fix this, you seemed to have the most trouble with it

Ahh you don't understand was driving me insane haha :D but yeah after all that a simple re-installation fixed it. i felt like punching a wall with happiness.

• Sapphire

Ahh you don't understand was driving me insane haha :D but yeah after all that a simple re-installation fixed it. i felt like punching a wall with happiness.

Yeah happiness...

• Sapphire

i just used default adblock not the plus version.

• Sapphire

you could close this because i have fixed the problem :D