Server time (UTC): 2023-02-04 13:12

clans playing with xml when they are still a IDEA

Guest neom

is it just me or is this happening more and more, and the fact its not a "clan" yet according to dayzrp. why are they wearing it in game and passing KOS to each other in the clan when they are not a clan they are just a group of civs

• Sapphire

KoS rights cannot be shared, unsure about the rest!

Guest Katherine

When i was in SVR, And we were still in a clan idea we played. However as stated above, Kos rights couldn't be shared. Unless you are directly involved

• Emerald

In the Clan Requirements it says the following

If your clan hasn't been approved yet, you CANNOT play with an XML or share KoS rights!

http://www.dayzrp.com/t-important-clan-requirements-updated-18-11-2013

One used to be able to play with an XML without being approved but they changed it the 18th of November.

In the Clan Requirements it says the following

If your clan hasn't been approved yet, you CANNOT play with an XML or share KoS rights!

http://www.dayzrp.com/t-important-clan-requirements-updated-18-11-2013

One used to be able to play with an XML without being approved but they changed it the 18th of November.

Yep, stated in the supplemental rules as well. Punishable offence to use XMLs and definetly punishable to share KOS. I guess some of the new members joined after this rule was added and, as it isn't in the actual server rules, were not aware.

Though they must have read the clan idea rules in order to make a clan idea in the first place, so either they didn't read that part of the post or didn't care.

• El Presidente

Take a picture and report, If I remember correctly this is not allowed.

Pretty much this, bans will fly. We have the clan approval system for a reason.

• Sapphire

Ban.gif

So with the "clans" that are ideas this means if they wish to start a fire fight each person needs to state the consequences then seems otherwise it is KOS/RDM from each person as they are not recognised as a clan. Is this correct aswell? And if a fire fight happens and there on there own they can't say call in the rest of there group ? Just want to makesure I know the rules 100% as I have been in many firefights with groups like that in nrf and svr

• MVP

Nah Neom, if you are in direct vincinty(I would say that it's limited to view range) of your targets and you travel/play together than your hostile actions may be treated as acts of a group.

Acts of a single individual counts as actions of a whole group.

Sharing KoS rights is about them being transfered across map,across online/offline time while non clanned folks share rights only in direct vincinty,on spot.

Nah Neom, if you are in direct vincinty(I would say that it's limited to view range) of your targets and you travel/play together than your hostile actions may be treated as acts of a group.

Acts of a single individual counts as actions of a whole group.

Sharing KoS rights is about them being transfered across map,across online/offline time while non clanned folks share rights only in direct vincinty,on spot.

Thanks for clearing that up goz :)

• El Presidente

What Goz said is true, but the question was about wearing XML. You are not allowed to wear any XML at all if not part of an approved clan.

What Goz said is true, but the question was about wearing XML. You are not allowed to wear any XML at all if not part of an approved clan.

Thank you for clearing that up rolle aswell