Server time (UTC): 2023-01-26 22:30

New Base/Settlement Builder Here!

Guest DerpityDolphin

Guest Ketamine

Come on guys play nice, Good for you dolphin lets hope we see a few settlement ideas from you maybe you can help me with my settlement suggestion

• Sapphire

what did i just watch?

• Emerald

Oh look at me mum! I can place a slanted sign on Arma!

• Emerald

Hey man if you desire to be a builder man, that's cool, and I encourage you to keep building and improving your skill...also don't try to be like Kakan aim to be better then him, always shoot higher man...as for some people here, they need to grow up and learn how to uplift people instead of cutting them down.

Guest DerpityDolphin

Hey man if you desire to be a builder man, that's cool, and I encourage you to keep building and improving your skill...also don't try to be like Kakan aim to be better then him, always shoot higher man...as for some people here, they need to grow up and learn how to uplift people instead of cutting them down.

Thankyou for your encouragement!! :)

• Emerald

I have recently started to make things in editor like settlements and other things trust me put time into it you need to make sure you are thinking creative never try to copy someone else allways be original it makes it allot more fun :)