Server time (UTC): 2023-02-07 04:19

Best computer for the money

LucaG982

I was wondering if anyone who knew anything about computers could go on pcpartpicker and select the best parts for my money including a case, cooling system (NOT LIQUID). I would like to run bf4 on low to medium and DayZ with 30+ fps. My range is 600-900$

• Sapphire

I know quite a lot about computers and parts (have built around 12 desktops from scratch in the last 2 years)

I could probably help you out.

PM me if you wish il see what i can do for you

• Legend

If you don't know how to build a computer use Youtube. A friend of mine did that due to me not being able to help him and his computer turned out great :)

• Sapphire

If you don't know how to build a computer use Youtube. A friend of mine did that due to me not being able to help him and his computer turned out great :)

Agreed building a computer is easy as hell its literally as simple as stuff only fits where its supposed to fit and no where else you cant put wires in the wrong socket because they simply dont fit.

The only problems i can see people doing is picking incompatible CPUs and Motherboards but about 5 minutes of reading fixes that.

a quick word of advice when building your own computer never ever skimp out on the power supply because if your gonna leave all your expensive parts in the capable electricity flow of a £5 power supply then yeah.....you can see what im getting at....Boom! and your £500 graphics card has gone!

Guest Vendetta

I was wondering if anyone who knew anything about computers could go on pcpartpicker and select the best parts for my money including a case, cooling system (NOT LIQUID). I would like to run bf4 on low to medium and DayZ with 30+ fps. My range is 600-900$

This Is pretty good No problem playing DayZ and BF4 and new titles At good quality with good fps.

Adds to 653 pounds, Also If you want to stream and record you wont have a problem.

If you aren't willing to build a computer, your best bet is going into a computer store and telling them what you've told us. People who work in computer stores usually understand what FPS means and they'll be able to provide with something for your budget.

just what ever you do , DO NOT get any kind of AMD processor , I made this mistake and can hardly run arma and I have a 6 core processor running at 3.50 ghz and a 7770 card witch should be enough to suffice but I barely get 30 fps , and for some reason it goes up and down and I dont know why , like when I 1st got the computer last year , it was playing arma2 at around 70 fps , then it just slowly got shit , cant play arma 3 or nothing , then I found out its to do with my mobo and processor being shit! hahah, so say no to AMD of any sort they are frikin poor!

This Is pretty good No problem playing DayZ and BF4 and new titles At good quality with good fps.

Adds to 653 pounds, Also If you want to stream and record you wont have a problem.

Oh wow, can I get the full link?

just what ever you do , DO NOT get any kind of AMD processor , I made this mistake and can hardly run arma and I have a 6 core processor running at 3.50 ghz and a 7770 card witch should be enough to suffice but I barely get 30 fps , and for some reason it goes up and down and I dont know why , like when I 1st got the computer last year , it was playing arma2 at around 70 fps , then it just slowly got shit , cant play arma 3 or nothing , then I found out its to do with my mobo and processor being shit! hahah, so say no to AMD of any sort they are frikin poor!

What are talking about i have a amd 6300 at 3.8 and a 660 and i have a hole lot more fps than 30 think i have around 60 and 30-40 in cities not sure tho, optimize the game dude it will work just fine

What are talking about i have a amd 6300 at 3.8 and a 660 and i have a hole lot more fps than 30 think i have around 60 and 30-40 in cities not sure tho, optimize the game dude it will work just fine

really? like i have all the launch options set up no splash , maxmex , cpu blah blah lol , like thats all i know what to do , plus i run game booster when I play and that does not seem to do anything :/

I have always thought there was something not right about this as I payed about 550 buks for this thing only about 6 months ago and its performing like this know what I mean?

help me with afew things if you can if you know how tto get the best out of what I have I could even post you my full specs so you can see?