Server time (UTC): 2023-02-07 04:45

lagg and stuff

Guest Shy_the_bambie

Guest Shy_the_bambie

What happens if you lagg in game and somting wierd happens... like we are driving and we are lagging past an road block or somthing shuld you just play a long of what? pleas help

Guest Shy_the_bambie

What age are you?

16 and have dyselexsi. and my english is bad Why asking?

Just simply pretend it was always there or if you are driving through it, just ignore it.

thx

• Legend

The thing to do is to laugh like a maniac while swerving erratically from one side of the road to the other, and drink in the terrified screams of your helpless passengers. Trust me. I know these things.

Guest Shy_the_bambie

The thing to do is to laugh like a maniac while swerving erratically from one side of the road to the other, and drink in the terrified screams of your helpless passengers. Trust me. I know these things.

ok thx

Guest John Le Bear

Ever tried this in real life?

• Sapphire

haha this made my day and definatly going to do this next time :D

Guest The Nightmare

This is the summary of what i do xD

I love desync. Best thing in the world! :D