Server time (UTC): 2023-01-27 05:05

Do grenades count as weapons in a 'drop your weapons' scenario?

Apitoxin

Do the inventory items Grenades count as weapons in 'Drop your weapons'  

34 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Emerald

Simple question and poll for people to express their opinions;

If aggressors state for you to 'drop your weapons' does that include grenades or just primary and secondary slots?

I know we as players have various ways to disarm and roleplay out the disarming of other players, my question merely is whether or not grenades in your inventory count as weapons in 'drop your weapons' or if you need to RP out a frisk to find them?

I've seen the RPing for a frisk the most, resulting in powergaming for anyone who doesn't drop the grenade or RP the hiding of it.

Nope, they're an explosive, you have to be frisked and then you HAVE to drop them

Drop your weapons, is your primary and secondary, if they then ask for melee then you comply and they will frisk you for explosives :D

What are Weapons used for? To make a Harm against someone else, or desctruction.

What are Grenades for? Alarming Brian the Unicorn messias to protect everyone from Harm.

:D

Therefor I'd say yes a Grenade is a freaking weapon.

//Sarcasm ;D

• Sapphire

Usually not, I would only drop it if they *frisk for explosives*

• Emerald

RP hiding a grenade up your ass.

well, if the pin manages to activate, you're in a bit of trouble.

• Emerald

RP hiding a grenade up your ass.

well, if the pin manages to activate, you're in a bit of trouble.

Too much detail;)

hey, we don't want any accidents :P

• Emerald

As an experienced robber drop your weapons means primary and secondary. Then you would go into frisking them for exeplosives and what not.

I'd say yes.

Definition for a weapon is: 'a thing designed or used for inflicting bodily harm or physical damage.'

So personally I believe a grenade would be a weapon, but then again you could keep onto it until frisked.