Server time (UTC): 2023-01-27 04:08

Where Do You Spend Most Your Time? Poll.

Where do you spend your hours in game?  

92 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Quite a simple question.

Where is most of your play time spent?

Use the Poll! If area isn't listed then please let me know! I want player interaction outside of settlements!

And each option should have (Area) by the side. Assume it!

I (meta game me, stalkers) spend most of my time travelling from the NEAF to Stary & towns between, to the NWAF.

I barely meet anybody anymore. Ha. I definitely need a change of tactic, but I refuse to go to these settlements!

(Results are also set so that people can not view who voted what, you are safe from meta gaming...!)

• Sapphire

Altar and Stary

Guest magw33d

Quite a simple question.

Where is most of your play time spent?

I (meta game me, stalkers) spend most of my time travelling from the NEAF to Stary & towns between, to the NWAF.

I never meet anybody. lol. I definitely need a change of tactic, but I refuse to go to these settlements!

Didnt I see you at altar last night?

• Sapphire

I usually spend my time at the southern coast area. You used to meet a lot of people there when you always spawned at the coast but this has changed and now everything is quiet and nice. ^^

I like the idea of this poll, so people know where to go if they are looking for player interaction.

Thanks. I pretty much spend my entire playtime running around aimlessly between mentioned locations looking for a person that is interesting and won't immediately initiate on me & end up blowing my head off because I twitched.

• Legend

I spend most of the time where I spawn. :P

My biggest gripe is knowing that a settlement attack is taking place, and potentially 40 or more people will be at that location, reducing any chance of open world interaction to almost nil. But I understand they are a massive part of the game for some people, and I respect that.

Currently im always defending desal, patroling berezino and NEAF, occasionally go to Stary and NWAF.

Back in the day i used to run from NWAF to Chernogorsk from there to Elektro, then all the way up to Guglovo then Berezino, NEAF, and then back to NWAF. I did that a couple of times a day and had tents all over the place.

• Sapphire

Thanks. I pretty much spend my entire playtime running around aimlessly between mentioned locations looking for a person that is interesting and won't immediately initiate on me & end up blowing my head off because I twitched.

You can meet my character if you like hes loud ,russian and enjoys talking about random shit lol.

And likes to shout if people dont give him the authority he deserves UKSF know this xD

Its pretty hard as an enclave member to stray too far from altar as everyone seems to hate us for whatever reason and nobody wants too talk to us or interact with us at all (they just run when they see the uniform) either that or they rob us.

I recommend you come to Desal some time. Us Volki and SASR are quite friendly.

If your database is up to date i'm pretty sure i'll be gunned down at the gate, but thank you so much for the offer. I'd rather not take that gamble just yet.

• Emerald

Altar and the Coast(Electro & Cherno)

• MVP

Everywhere. :)

Pretty much this for me as well. I'm never really in the same place for a long time mainly because I try my best not to be. I like the feeling of exploring and maybe coming across somebody to roleplay with, plus I'm normally traveling with others anyways.

I recommend you come to Desal some time. Us Volki and SASR are quite friendly.

Not me... at least Volki doesn't like me. Is it because im Brazilian?

//I guess time for a Chernorussian character.

Pretty much this for me as well. I'm never really in the same place for a long time mainly because I try my best not to be. I like the feeling of exploring and maybe coming across somebody to roleplay with, plus I'm normally traveling with others anyways.

But what about the nice feeling of having a home? Somewhere hidden and out of the way where you can just sit back and relax for a bit?