Server time (UTC): 2023-02-04 12:56

Asshole civilian in TLU

meh, I got randomly a billion on my account, told it to the staf, got killed with it on my body, logged out, got banned.

lol what?

Try going on TS explaining what happened, The staff are a bunch of nice guys.

yeah, already sorted it out.. apparently I was in a helicopter with a haxor, shit ton of people got banned.. but I wasn't even in a helicopter.

SO here is a tip for you guys: EVERY unlocked car could be your ban, because I almost had the perma ban for apparently sitting in a hacked in car :P.

(kind of funny but also annoyingg when you join a server when it tells you: "admin ban: script kiddy scum!" lol)

meh, I got randomly a billion on my account, told it to the staf, got killed with it on my body, logged out, got banned.

lol what?

yeah, already sorted it out.. apparently I was in a helicopter with a haxor, shit ton of people got banned.. but I wasn't even in a helicopter.

SO here is a tip for you guys: EVERY unlocked car could be your ban, because I almost had the perma ban for apparently sitting in a hacked in car :P.

(kind of funny but also annoyingg when you join a server when it tells you: "admin ban: script kiddy scum!" lol)

Hackers in TLU?

Weird. Never encountered that.

lol what?

Hackers in TLU?

Weird. Never encountered that.

yup, after I had a talk with the admins, there was this guy who basically got like a shit ton of civilians in his ahcked heli with admin powers, and all of them got banned for "playing with him" since they thought they were part of the thing. and That probably happened with me because I got in a unlocked offroad once I belive and apparently they have logs of cars n shit and who gets in it.

No clue how that shit works but it got me banned.