Server time (UTC): 2023-02-09 09:26

What happen when your application gets refused?

Wolffe

As the "Thread Subject" said: What happen when your application is refused?

I want to know because... I don't know, if my application gets refused i want to know what will happen.

Well you will not be able to play and you wint be able to apply again. This is not a trial and error...you either are a good rper or you are not

Whaaaat ? Lol sorry for giving you wrong information. But one of my friends was rejected once and that was it...he lost his chance...if he went to the whitelist tab it would just say you were rejected

Oh, thanks c:

So explain me (SORRY FOR DOUBLE POST) if i got rejected i can apply more 2 times and if i get rejected ll those times i blacklisted. Ok, but whats the time that needs to pass so i can make a new application?

• El Presidente

You get 3 tries. Your rejection message will say what was wrong with your application. You will then have to wait 24 hours before you can send in fixed application. If you get rejected all 3 times your GUID gets blacklisted and you won't be able to apply any more.

Guest The Nightmare

I had no idea you got 3 tries. My friend donated to get in and the was blacklisted after his APP got denied and he had never sent in one before??? Hm. :/

• Legend

If the application is full of shit it will get blacklisted immediately.

And with shit, i mean ........................... and other kinds of app fillers.

or,

plain trolling.

Guest Butterbean

As Khardia said ^ +1

Its best to put at least an hour into your application to make sure its perfect.

^^ Like He Said, Make sure you put plenty of time into your application, make sure its perfect.

My main tip, go overkill, make sure you fully explain every question, even if you go over the character requirement. More is better :D

• Legend

Are you guys drunk?

What Khardia said?

• Legend

You have unleashed the freaking fuuuury!