Server time (UTC): 2023-01-27 10:58

Guess I will donate

Since that is the only way I can apply to be white-listed. After a while of playing on random DayZ servers, I just can't seem to find the right one since every server is full of COD minds. I've been quite friendly in every server, coming up to meet the guy with a friendly hello, only to have my face blown off even though I'm unarmed. I'll donate later this month and HOPEFULLY be accepted. I'm very patient so waiting a while won't be a problem. Hoping to meet you players in the future :D

Just remember donating will not guarantee white listing. It all depends on how much detail you have put into your white list application.

Exactly what 'detail' would I need, like my real life information or my RP back story and character's info?

• Sapphire

Well the longer your story is the better. And the description of the rules must be very explicit+1 example

i wouldn't say longer the story the better more along the lines of how detailed it is.

Guest The Nightmare

I dont regret donating. If you get a ban strike or a ban. Just dont play for 2 weeks or so. Come back read the rules play a little and then get off and rinse and repeat until your ban strike is gone. :D

I dont regret donating. If you get a ban strike or a ban. Just dont play for 2 weeks or so. Come back read the rules play a little and then get off and rinse and repeat until your ban strike is gone. :D

That isn't the right mentality you should be using while playing. It's not very hard to not get in trouble in game. Just follow the rules and don't take risky moves.

Guest The Nightmare

That isn't the right mentality you should be using while playing. It's not very hard to not get in trouble in game. Just follow the rules and don't take risky moves.

I understand that im saying if you do.

• Emerald

The admins will know when you do this, and if caught doing so could still end up in a ban.

Guest The Nightmare

The admins will know when you do this, and if caught doing so could still end up in a ban.

So your gonna get banned for taking a break? That makes no sense. Im saying if i ever get banned thats what i did. Even Rel said this in my ban appeal that you should "Just take a break from DayZRP and wait for your ban to be up." So thats what i do? Your saying Rel was wrong.

• Emerald

So your gonna get banned for taking a break? That makes no sense. Im saying if i ever get banned thats what i did. Even Rel said this in my ban appeal that you should "Just take a break from DayZRP and wait for your ban to be up." So thats what i do? Your saying Rel was wrong.

Please don't take offence to what im saying it is not a direct attack on you.

I was just informing that if you do this to many times you may get banned. I was told this by Gina, and to me this makes sense.

If you are continually breaking the rules, then stay offline and wait for your points to get reset I would consider that as exploiting the system. That is my opinion on it anyway.

Guest The Nightmare

I was just informing that if you do this to many times you may get banned. I was told this by Gina, and to me this makes sense.

If you are continually breaking the rules, then stay offline and wait for your points to get reset I would consider that as exploiting the system. That is my opinion on it anyway.

No i am not continually being banned i have been banned twice. I only did this once. I can understand how it could be considered exploiting but in my case its not. The one week i did do this was because i went out of town and brought my xbox with me. I took Rels words into consideration and took a break from DayZRP. I also stated that once you are unbanned read over the rules again before you start playing. My friend (not stating names) was banned and he read over the rules (not just normal ones but the supplemental rules) everyday while he was banned. In no way am i trying to exploit im just stating if your banned. Dont worry its not the end of the world you will get to play again. (unless it be perma) Case closed :)

No i am not continually being banned i have been banned twice. I only did this once. I can understand how it could be considered exploiting but in my case its not. The one week i did do this was because i went out of town and brought my xbox with me. I took Rels words into consideration and took a break from DayZRP. I also stated that once you are unbanned read over the rules again before you start playing. My friend (not stating names) was banned and he read over the rules (not just normal ones but the supplemental rules) everyday while he was banned. In no way am i trying to exploit im just stating if your banned. Dont worry its not the end of the world you will get to play again. (unless it be perma) Case closed :)

I know that getting a very high warning level, letting it drop down to 0, then playing without care for rules again till your warning level has gone back up will make the staff more likely to perma you for serious offences.

Guest The Nightmare

I know that getting a very high warning level, letting it drop down to 0, then playing without care for rules again till your warning level has gone back up will make the staff more likely to perma you for serious offences.

Ermagerd. Once again. Thats not what i am saying. I am stating that if you get banned. Take a break.

Thats why i said read the rules over before you start playing again. Seriously if your going to post take into mind what ive just said.

Ermagerd. Once again. Thats not what i am saying. I am stating that if you get banned. Take a break.

Thats why i said read the rules over before you start playing again. Seriously if your going to post take into mind what ive just said.

Oh yeah, sorry your post was really long and I am really tired so just read the first line and thought "**** it" and wrote something.

TLDR: TLDR

Enjoy the server though robitz, be sure to read the rules and forums through and think about whether it's for you or not, no point paying money to join the community to find it's not your thing.

Guest The Nightmare

Oh yeah, sorry your post was really long and I am really tired so just read the first line and thought "**** it" and wrote something.

TLDR: TLDR

Enjoy the server though robitz, be sure to read the rules and forums through and think about whether it's for you or not, no point paying money to join the community to find it's not your thing.

No problem man i am too! :P

• Sapphire

Donate that monies man!!

Shut+up.+And+take+my+money_cfca8c_3798744.gif

That picture is perfect xD

Alright, lets hope the discussion about skirting permas is over with, try and keep threads on topic in the future! (But just to put a Staff-Word into that little conversation, perfectly fine if you take a break whenever you want, nothing wrong with that and we won't take offence! ...Of course, if we catch anyone getting up to 97% in their warnings, and then mysteriously vanishes, only to return after their points are back to zero, and follows the process again, well, we reserve the right to banhammer. ;3)

But on topic, we appreciate you considering donating to the server. The perks of donation aside from the access to whitelisting will certainly more than make up for things, should you pass your whitelist application.

The main details you will be required to enter into the Application will contain some basic stuff, the main things that affect your application will be these as follows:

Age. (We're a 16+ server, so if you're under this age limit, I highly recommend not donating elsewise your money will go down the drain for you).

Character Backstory. (As a personal bit of advice, try and make it quite mundane. The more fantastical you think your story is, the more dull and tedious it actually is, from what I've come to understand. Something like 80% of all declined applications include a backstory where the character is an Ex SAS marine pilot super soldier medic who either "Woke up" in Chernarus, or "Crash Landed". *Shudders.* Terrifying.)

Knowledge of the Rules. (Make sure you read the rules extensively, as well as the supplemental rules in the wiki. It can all be found in the Rules section of the forums if you haven't found them already. When writing about things such as your KoS definition, try and include everything about the rule, from when you gain KoS Rights, and when you don't, when and how you can give others KoS rights (Which you can only do if you have a radio in game, and it only works for members of the clan you're currently part of, everyone else has to initiate on people, but it does give them a valid reason to execute someone), as well as dropping the Good Samaritan rule in there as well).

Hopefully, you'll do well with your application.

Good luck chap, should you decide to donate!

EDIT: Also moved the thread to General Discussion.

Age. (We're a 16+ server, so if you're under this age limit, I highly recommend not donating elsewise your money will go down the drain for you).

Hahaha, I agree with you Tribly! I ended up donating and now I can't stop :)

Thank you Trilby and others for the info, and as soon as I get paid I'll donate at least $25, hopefully more if I don't have to get more christmas presents for friends >>. Also am I allowed to share with you guys what my character would be in the post apocalyptic world?