Server time (UTC): 2023-01-27 11:47

Rules Regarding radios

Whitefur

I was kinda bored so I ran around trying for radios off dead players. So now i have a backpack full and I don't really understand the rules regarding multiple radios. Its pretty much a given you can't put down a fake radio and then keep your real one. just kinda curious on how this works...

• Emerald

Its up to the accused to check if you've dropped your radio. If he says drop ALL your radios and you say "Okay *Drops all radios*" then you must drop all radios, because IRL you would notice if someone dropped 1 , 2 or 24 radios.

If the accused says "Drop your radio" and you do drop the one in your toolbelt, that's fine. Its up to him to check your backpack for extra's.

It's all in the wording.

Its up to the accused to check if you've dropped your radio. If he says drop ALL your radios and you say "Okay *Drops all radios*" then you must drop all radios, because IRL you would notice if someone dropped 1 , 2 or 24 radios.

If the accused says "Drop your radio" and you do drop the one in your toolbelt, that's fine. Its up to him to check your backpack for extra's.

It's all in the wording.

Alright thanks for clarification, thread can be closed :)

• Emerald

That's my interpretation of the rule. Ill leave this open for now, some other staff may have a more precise and detailed answer for you.

But I'm still pretty sure its how you or him word the initiation and subsequent *Drops radio* ect.

In my opinion in a RP sense you would have to be out of sight to be able to pull a radio out of your backpack to use it anyway. Then you would have to be out a earshot for them not to hear the zipper sound of your pack which they would then check out once they heard. I would say dropping the initial on your tool belt would be the start then see how it plays out. If they frisk you then they should be checking your pack anyway. At that point they could give further instruction to the robbery. If it were me and I got caught with multiple radios in my pack I would RP them as for parts and claim they dont work. Let the RP take it from there but I'm sure they would say hey it works fine then find a way to kill you for noncompliance it just depends on who you RP up against to how it would turn out.

Sorry for rambling

Just my input.

Since there are Radio Items there now, you can leave one. its up to him to check if you have it.

*drops radio* isn't working anymore since we ahve the Radio items.

(here arma magical mechanics are pretty weird. you can have two main rotor assemlbys in your back and one in the Main inv. Someone would for sure notice you ahve three of them ^^)