Server time (UTC): 2023-01-31 06:27

it always says undefined when i try to post anything on the fourm,

Guest EZeggs

• Emerald

Its not a joke. Its a problem, Quite a few people have had it this morning. I cant remember of the fix but some guy had the same issue recently. Ill do some digging.

http://www.dayzrp.com/t-every-time-i-try-to-reply-to-a-topic-it-says-undefined-instead-of-my-reply?highlight=Undefined

Search function is amazing.

Fix was a different browser.

However have you first tried clearing your history using CCleaner and then trying?

• Legend

As Toorrik said, try using a different web browser.

Firefox, Chrome etc.

It'll be a problem with one of the OPs browser plugins. Check if you have FreeCoder installed, disable that plugin and try again.

It seems to be a problem with that plugin.

• Sapphire

Turns out the fix isn't always to change browsers. We tried it earlier for a few people and it didn't work so I'll just have to assume its a problem server side.

Nope its a simple matter of fact that i think rolle updated the forums, so you simply just need to re-install your browser an should work fine, i hope this solves your problem. :)

(what i mean by updating the forums is that your browser might not like the new changes.)

• Legend

OK for all those getting the undefined error.

The problem is to do with Chrome and ABP. So far the only way to cure this is to uninstall Chrome, reboot your pc and then reinstall it. this should cure your problems.

• Sapphire

The problem is to do with Chrome and ABP. So far the only way to cure this is to uninstall Chrome, reboot your pc and then reinstall it. this should cure your problems.

• Emerald

Hmm I wonder what makes that happen, because I got Chrome with ABP and I don't have any issues. Maybe it can get broken somehow @[email protected]

• Sapphire

I think it happens when you dont clear the adds out of the blocks because mine got overfilled and this happened just a guess though.