Server time (UTC): 2023-01-27 11:49

It has been a while, but hello!

Future

• Sapphire

It seems that real life has decided to take a turn for the better.. (Finally.) So, I'm back. So, hello everyone!

Now, a quick question.. Looks like, whitelist has been wiped..?

Am I required to re-app? Seems like I might have too, unless there was re-instatements for people that lost theirs? Thanks for the help in advance.

Aye the white lists were reset quite a while ago and everyone had to re-apply. Good news is that as a donor you should get priority in the queue for getting applications looked at, bad news is the process is far, far harsher and selective than it was last year as far as I can tell.

I recommend you re-read the server rules as well as the supplemental rules on the wiki page. I don't know if you saved your old background story but it may need working on as 1000 characters at least is expected nowadays with many having far more than this.

Good luck with re-applying, if you have any other queries to do with the server as it is now feel free to ask.

• Sapphire

Well shit.. I hated applying the first time. Well, hopefully I'll be able to write one up here soon.

Thanks you two.

• Sapphire

Yeeep, I was apart of them at one time. I suppose they're gone by now, it's been a while.

• Emerald

Yeeep, I was apart of them at one time. I suppose they're gone by now, it's been a while.

They reformed a few times I think, not around right now though. I'm sure theres some ex members hanging around somewhere.

Someone tried reforming them when he had no permission from the leader, or was never part of the actual clan at all. Let's just say he got a lot of bad criticism for it!

• Sapphire

We've always had our fans and our haters, and a lot of copy cats.

Same shit happened when I was with S-GRU. Speaking of which, are they around?

Oh boy that's a long story, recently a large amount of people in their most recent "Successor" clan got permabanned.

• Emerald

Lets keep it short, S-GRU (Lots got banned) turned into SVR, SVR pretty much turned into NRF, now SVR is back with even more members banned, but they are going strong!

• Sapphire

Oh dear.. Hacks, KoS, general rule breaking? What happened to them all?

• Sapphire

I appreciate the welcoming back, and Dott.. That picture, the nostalgia from just seeing the names. I surely did have a great time, with the little time I had before circumstance came up. Hopefully I can get around to my application soon, I'm still very busy.. But, I'll get some time shortly I hope.

Holy crap mate, welcome back!

Wow, i remember you, you left around the time logics left i believe. S-GRU got banned for multiple reasons. RF is no more, so is S-GRU. The server has changed completely, if you want to get back into it i suggest read the rules, the new clans and brush up on your RP ;)

I also digged out this pic

http://oi49.tinypic.com/23sc51.jpg

That picture is beautiful.

• Sapphire

It is, Clintbet. And good to see you again man!

Looks like I've finally rounded up enough gut to submit my application in and hopefully I get accepted again. I HOPE to see you all in game very soon.