Server time (UTC): 2023-01-31 06:39

Hope to be joining everyone.

Hello everyone, My last post had the undefined error since I was not using the correct browser. Now that I have gotten that problem taken care of I'd like to introduce myself both out of game and in game. My name is Kyle and I am from Alaska. I enjoy doing things outside as well as inside. I had knee surgery in march and thus my DayZ career began. In game I play a character from Zimbabwe (in Africa). This was not a random choice my family is from there. I hope to see everyone in game soon. Thank you for reading this.

-Kyle

Hope to see you here as well! Best of luck on your application

Hey thankyou!

undefined

Yeah sorry I was using a different internet browser that didn't work with these forums. I have spoken to admins and got the problem corrected :) there was a lot more that undefined written there haha...

undefined

Eum... Welcome?

He has the undefined error. Try and change your browser. And welcome to DayZRP :D

Thank you yeah I got it figured out. No browser besides internet explorer works for me. Not sure why, but it is what it is. Hope to see everyone around soon

Same, i had the same problem now i am using internet explorer 64 bit. that is the only thing that works for me.