Server time (UTC): 2023-02-04 11:29

Rolle and all the other administrators, please read this.

Guest Zzj22

Oh boy, here i go again. Most of the admins a while back probably remember me and my attempt to get the message out, after atleast 3-2 months of trial and error with Rolle and his ignoring to all the pm's i sent him in the last few months i have decided to try another, desperate attempt at convincing. Convincing all of you that the age limit has restricted hundreds of under-aged mature players from joining the community, of course. There is a bypass to the limit where you just merely type in a number that is not yours, but in my eyes. That is all it really is, a number. And yes, it does determine how long somebody has been on this earth, but does it really determine ones maturity? Ofcourse not, when i had tried a few months ago to get it through your peoples head you gave me reasons, and they may not have been valid reasons in my view, but atleast you gave me an answer and not just "Blacklists are final." You see, i tried to tell you the admins could do interviews. I tried to tell you people that there was a way to make this easier you just had to try, but when you don't try. And you give me reasons that don't satisfy me as a 13 year old kid. It ticks me off to see all those bypasses. I have been accepted twice into the community, and been blacklisted once again for my age. My rp was great and i was skilled in combat and suprisingly. Have no bans on my record and the only warning points were accidentally posting on a formal report. So i ask Rolle and all the other admins to listen to this and give me a response of a way we can improve this system, and frankly, doing this could overall increase the communties rp if you only accept the mature young players. But in the end, the young players that actually GET accepted, are probably mature if they typed a 2000 character backround and over did everything else.

Guest spartan23424

Maybe they should make exceptions i know some pretty mature guy's who would like to get in but can't for their age and I've been roleplaying with them for years so i know they are good

Spamming the admins and the forums with the same message over and over is not going to get the rule changed.

How else am i supposed to get the word out? You expect me to just sit and wait a few years to see if or if not they will make a decision? I admit im a impatient guy, but i don't spam them.

This has been brought up way to many times. Their needs to be somewhat of a limit to who can play. I have no doubt that their are exceptional rpers out there that are under 16. But the final thing is is that for every good player under 16, we could be letting in 10 more who do not have the maturity to play here and would just make the jobs of staff that much harder.

Sorry but it just isn't going to change as has been said in the countless number of threads on this.

Spamming the admins and the forums with the same message over and over is not going to get the rule changed.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

If you want something done you should present a well thought out, and formulated argument for why it should be changed. Not spam the admins, especially the owner.

• Emerald

I have been accepted twice into the community, and been blacklisted once again for my age.

So if I read that correctly, you have joined and been blacklisted TWICE...

Do you know what happened to the last group of people to associate with someone who was permabanned?

This has been brought up way to many times. Their needs to be somewhat of a limit to who can play. I have no doubt that their are exceptional rpers out there that are under 16. But the final thing is is that for every good player under 16, we could be letting in 10 more who do not have the maturity to play here and would just make the jobs of staff that much harder.

Sorry but it just isn't going to change as has been said in the countless number of threads on this.

If you change a rule to lets say, interviews or even acceptions of trials perhaps?

• Sapphire

Unfortunately, that's just the way it is, and I doubt it will ever change. There is always going to be the mature ones, and I'm sure most would be mature, however, the age limit is set for a reason, to help the server.

It wouldn't be there if they thought it didn't have to be, sorry.

• El Presidente

I told you a clear and definite no through PMs, but you refused to listen so I stopped replying as it was a waste of my time. It's the same case here. The age requirement will stay as it is, it's final. Exceptions to this will only be made at admins OWN convenience.

I have been accepted twice into the community, and been blacklisted once again for my age.

So if I read that correctly, you have joined and been blacklisted TWICE...

Do you know what happened to the last group of people to associate with someone who was permabanned?

lol

• Emerald

Bluntly put, the admins already have far too much to do without adding more work. There is no benefit to adding more work to filter out the one granule of gold in a massive pile of coal. Underage players do not even have their own credit card, so there is not even a payment for doing the extra work.

In all senses, it would not make sense for them to even consider changing the rules.

I see these types of threads pop up all the time. Just STOP posting them there are some many of them saying the same exact thing you are and every time they post them nothing happens

http://www.dayzrp.com/t-age-at-whitelist?highlight=Age+limit

http://www.dayzrp.com/t-removal-of-age-restriction?highlight=Age+limit

http://www.dayzrp.com/t-stricter-age-restrictions?highlight=Age+limit

http://www.dayzrp.com/t-under-age-players?highlight=Age+limit

Their either there trying to lower or raise the age limit and its just not working. I think 16 is enough.

If you change a rule to lets say, interviews or even acceptions of trials perhaps?

Now you are trying to make the admins work way harder then they have to just to let people play. You have to realize that a lot of the staff put in their own time to help keep this server running. Whitelists are crazy as can be right now, throwing in having to do trial periods and interviews would just be a drag on staff and waste most of their time.

As has been said before sorry but nothing is gonna be done these ideas have been brought up so many times.

• MVP

When your account has been banned/blacklisted, you are no longer welcome on our servers, or as a part of our community.