Server time (UTC): 2023-02-07 04:21

Ban Appeal: Damal Bigguns

Guest Rhysyee

Guest Rhysyee

Link to report : http://www.dayzrp.com/t-s2-bad-rp-metagaming-11-27-2013-7-15

Why the verdict is not fair : I believe my verdict is unfair, due to me only reveling his name in a role play matter, most people use metagaming to kill characters and to reveal ooc information on certain targets, yet i was only trying to role play his fake identification back to him. No harm was committed after the event, and nobody was killed after me accidentally revealing his name.

Additional statements/comments explaining your PoV (in details): I saw his fake identification as a poorly made id card, by him placing over a piece over paper of some sort over the top of his real name.

What would you like to achieve with this appeal : I would like to achieve a better verdict, possibly being more reasonable on how many days i am banned for, from a recent report i read, several people were banned for kos', and received 5 days ban, yet i used accidental metagaming which lead to no deaths or bad circumstances and received a 3 day ban.

What could you have done better? I could of role played his identification alot better back to him, by telling him this is a fake id, then asking again for a real identification, and if none was given, i should of just gone about my business.

Guest Rhysyee

I wish to close this appeal,

Obliviously admins are not trying to resolve my issue and my ban is almost up, so there is no need for this appeal to continue

Thnaks,

Rhysee

• Emerald

It's not that we're not trying to resolve your issue, it's that there is also other appeals and a bunch of reports that needs to be solved. It would not be fair for everyone else if we push them aside to fix yours first, then they have the problem you're having right now - having to wait even longer.

It's problematic to appeal ban days rather than warning points, as in most cases the ban has already ran out before the verdict is ready, and that's very unfortunate, but that's simply how it is. We can't solve all ban appeals the day it comes out.

If all you cared for was the ban days, then I guess there's nothing to do about it. Closing this, sorry about what happened.