Server time (UTC): 2023-02-07 05:59

Got any questions about how to improve your RP? Ask them here!

So as there's plenty of threads about how to improve your RP but I thought it would be good to have some where for the newer members of the comunity to ask questions and i will answer questions also other people feel free to chip in with answers.

Also on the weekends i will make and effort to be on teamspeak so pop into the people's radio of chernarus channel if you want some tips.

I will also keep the OP updated with the questions that have been asked and the answers to them.

So ask away!

Asked questions so far:

Q) How do I roleplay meeting someone who I have seen killed? Do I just pretend the incident never happens or do I say something like, "I thought you were dead! I'm so glad to see you're okay!"

A) yes mention it and say that it's good to see them. If you were the one that was killed if someone asks you why you're alive say that you faked it, the FM found you and fixed you up or you were only temporarily knocked out. Some thing on those lines.

• Emerald

How do I roleplay meeting someone who I have seen killed? Do I just pretend the incident never happens or do I say something like, "I thought you were dead! I'm so glad to see you're okay!"

Depending how they react to running into you hopefully if there a good roleplayer they would say "I got away when been wounded" or if your the one who was killed just say "You are not the best shooter you should practice because you only hit me once" That is my tip.

Depending how they react to running into you hopefully if there a good roleplayer they would say "I got away when been wounded" or if your the one who was killed just say "You are not the best shooter you should practice because you only hit me once" That is my tip.

Yup thats it, you should mention it and say that it's great to see them and you thought they were dead. They should then come up with a response to it.

• Sapphire

//Like the idea Bobob! :)