Server time (UTC): 2023-02-07 05:04

DayZRP - Series - Part 1 - Night Light Robbery !

Osiris

Part one of a brand new DayZ Series for my channel.

Less tutorial and more story based.

In this episode myself (RP name Robert Loxley) and my usual companion ScouseJesus (RP name Michael Maddox) make our way to the Survivor Settlement north of Berizino. Along the way we discover a Mosin Nagant Sniper Rifle and are waylayed just before we get to the Survivor Settlement.

[video=youtube]

Wow. There was literally no attempt to RP by the other guy at the robbery, "I heard shots", "Drop weaps 5 secs". His voice did not seem at all changed throughout the whole experience and in all honestly how much do you value your life if you are going to rob 2v1?

On your behalf at least you tried, you are fairly new to RP as I can see, try to stay away from using terms in-game such as "Player". Other than that I can see you two branching out into more vivid role play.

Wow. There was literally no attempt to RP by the other guy at the robbery, "I heard shots", "Drop weaps 5 secs". His voice did not seem at all changed throughout the whole experience and in all honestly how much do you value your life if you are going to rob 2v1?

On your behalf at least you tried, you are fairly new to RP as I can see, try to stay away from using terms in-game such as "Player". Other than that I can see you two branching out into more vivid role play.

Thanks for watching Mr Gingee :)

Yeah it seemed more a Crime of Convenience than anything else. Playing as a pair we made quite a few mistakes and i all honesty i didnt set out to record it as a "Role Played" vid, but that was the way it edited together so i decided to roll with it :) I can now see a possible story line stretching ahead so it will be fun to try and follow it :)

and yes this was our very first role play encounter. definately more interesting than getting shot on sight.

That is Sir Robert Loxley of Nottinghm :D

Shhh..... Spoilers Man :P