Server time (UTC): 2023-02-03 17:07

10m while refueling

Is it necessary? I like the new system with depleting a gas tank, but why the 10m? I can understand it is OP if the gas tank had unlimited fuel, but even if you had a chopper and 5 guys refueling, you could only like refuel one each and will have to move to a new place.

I personally would be super happy if the 10m got removed

• Sapphire

+1 i dont like this feature id prefare it to be removed

• Sapphire

+1!

Extremely annoying, see no need for it.

• MVP

+1 - Rather silly as it's faster for more people to help!

I do not understand what feature this is about since I do not use vehicles. Could someone elaborate?

Basically if someone is 10 meters near you, you cannot refill your jerry can.

I guess this is to nerf the fast refueling your heli, if you are like 4+

But in this case, gas tank can now be depleted, so I see no use for the 10 meters, since the average is 100 liters (5 times refueling)

That is nowhere near full on a chopper.. Choppers has been nerfed enough with the gas tank going empty, no need for the 10 meters.

• Emerald

+1 its very annoying.

• Emerald

I haven't used it but it sounds like its fine. Realistically speaking, using a 20 liter fuel can to fill a helicopter would take you all day, even with 4 or 5 people. So slow it down and fill your jerry one at a time and keep a line going, should not be a problem if you work together.

Guest The Nightmare

I think its annoying. It much easier if everyone could refuel at once. With the new bug recently where you cant bloodbag, refuel, repair. Anything. It practically makes a car useless. Anyways +1

Its an annoying thing.

• Emerald

It is tremendously awkward to roleplay.

The only reason I could see possibly for it would be to prevent 5 people from all hitting refill at the same time when there is only 20 liters left and all 5 getting 20 liters from it.

The same reason for not being able to gut animals or pick up backpacks with people nearby, the arma design causes items to duplicate when accessed by multiple people at the same time.

• Sapphire

I hate all the "distance" meter deals as it servers no real purpose and it makes no sense in RP

• Diamond

Agree +1

• Sapphire

+1 I understand this i Agree this should be removed