Server time (UTC): 2023-02-04 11:28

To the attention of Altar Castle CR's & Citizens: Attitude towards UKSF

Ryan Shepherd

• Sapphire

I would just like to bring these matters to Altar Castle CR's & citizens.

The general attitude towards UKSF is disgusting.

Since UKSF has been under my temporary command, no banditry's have been committed. Everytime UKSF visit Altar, we help out. We gave meat to anyone who needed it, hunting specifically for this purpose. We regularly take over the front gates asking for ID's when no CR bothers to do so. We have aided the defence of Altar Castle countless times, offering our In-Game lives.

For instance, yesterday, Myself and two other UKSF members came to Altar in our Red UAZ. We noticed no one was manning the gates, so we took over and began asking for ID's for the safety of the camp. To which we found a member of the enemy clan BHM who no 501st/Enclave had noticed & we drove him out. We failed to interrogate him as he ran, i personally do not take pleasure in shooting a man in his back so we let him on his way. A member of 501st named Pat Spilane asked if UKSF could drive himself and other members to Prud Lake as there was an accusation of a robbery. We done so without hesitation. We then drove himself and others back to Altar. We then heard of XM being present at Prud lake, We warned Altar civilians just to be cautious. (We later found out they were present for some "John" guys wedding). When we heard of the murder at the house near Prud, UKSF drove up to investigate, the priest present said he was going to have a funeral serivce for the guy so UKSF offered to take the job of security to make sure nothing happens again. We then drove who we could back to Altar and THEN RETURNED FOR ONE MAN to bring him back to Altar. So tell me, how is UKSF referred to as scum? Quite frankly its beginning to get under my skin.

Now, a matter concerning the ALLIANCE BETWEEN UKSF 501ST AND ENCLAVE.

Thorne returned to Altar and spoke in chat something along the lines of "WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON I WANT 2 ON THE FRONT GATE AND 1 ON THE BACK", to which i replied with this: "Thorne, UKSF have been taking over gate duties, hopefully you can get your men to get their act together". The context of this was not an insult but hopeing he can get the ID situation running again, i did not mean any insult.

To which Thorne called us "UKSF Scum" etc. A member of Enclave referring to us as "Scum" also. They then attempted to kick us out. We reacted in a mannerly way trying to sort it out but Thorne being a stubborn buffoon, we decided it was best to leave. Here is a screenshot;

xlxys5.jpg

I want a member of authority of both 501st & Enclave to come forward and explain these actions because right now, i am questioning this "alliance" we have.

I want EVERYONE who has a problem with UKSF to come forward and explain to me your problem, enough is enough.

• Sapphire

I don't mean to be rude but since when has UKSF been allied with 501st and Enckave? If so, can you prove it?

• Sapphire

I don't mean to be rude but since when has UKSF been allied with 501st and Enckave? If so, can you prove it?

UKSF have been allied with 501st for a particularly long time, the alliance was severed when 501st made a deal with SKA but later we rekindled this alliance as the "dying wish of the UKSF commander" being Steve Blazer.

For Enclave, i personally was the UKSF member asked by Enclave representatives to come into an alliance some time ago, to which we agreed.

• Sapphire

Ok I got it thank you

• Sapphire

Ok I got it thank you

No problem bud.

acting like cr's in a place you have no order in might get you some hate.and to decide who is aloud to come in is not up to you. i agree the front gate is undermanned but you should always ask if you can help out not just decide for yourself then you will get love....not hate.

You'll have to try and sort out some sort of alliance if that's the case. The hospitality we (The Valkyries) have received from ENC and the 501st has been incredible.

\\Not to be stubborn or anything but you should probably consult the 501st or Enclave via TS before you start asking for IDs at the gate. This was also a problem at Desal where clans who were not official CRs were acting as CRs when they were not.[/color]

Guest John Le Bear

Who is UKSF? Im afraid I have never came across you five members.

Use the PM system or clan threads, a general discussion for the whole community is hardly necessary.

• Sapphire

acting like cr's in a place you have no order in might get you some hate.and to decide who is aloud to come in is not up to you. i agree the front gate is undermanned but you should always ask if you can help out not just decide for yourself then you will get love....not hate.

We drove out BHM because they were the suspects of an attack the previous day, we drove out an ENEMY of Altar. BHM have no correlation to UKSF. There was no one to ask could be help out.

Why not take this over PM if it is only involving Enclave, UKSF and 501st?

Like i put in the title "Citizens" i want their opinion but i asked specifically for 501st's and Enclaves.

\\Not to be stubborn or anything but you should probably consult the 501st or Enclave via TS before you start asking for IDs at the gate. This was also a problem at Desal where clans who were not official CRs were acting as CRs when they were not.[/color]

Well we were not forcing ID's upon anyone, they have a right to say no, we were asking to which most people complied.

Who is UKSF? Im afraid I have never came across you five members.

Use the PM system or clan threads, a general discussion for the whole community is hardly necessary.

We were once huge, numbers mean nothing.

I want everyone's opinion, if it is bothering you that much turn a blind eye..

Just stop coming there and stop manning their castle, Let them deal with it.

I don't know if they wanted your help or not but they way they treat you is bad.

I agree with you here Adrik.

• Sapphire

Just ignore Thorne he will get what is coming to him

I do hope so. I have had many disagreements with him In-Game concerning his childish Asian character.

This thread is gonna turn into a flame war.

Its a discussion.

To be fair, I think you guys are great. Helped me and my IG brother out.

Don't want to start a flame war, so don't make it one, but I think the 501 take being CRs way to seriously. This is a game, you guys need to calm down. Camps get raided. That's the fun of them. The Royal Knights of Chernarus were CRs of that place long ago, and had their duties taken away for not being online when a raid took place, and being killed in a firefight.

• Emerald

Friendly neighborhood moderator warning. Any flames, name calling...stupid useless posts will be met with extreme warning points.

Feel free to discuss this openly..but I got my eyes on it.

• Sapphire

To be fair, I think you guys are great. Helped me and my IG brother out.

Thank you Armour.

Friendly neighborhood moderator warning. Any flames, name calling...stupid useless posts will be met with extreme warning points.

Feel free to discuss this openly..but I got my eyes on it.

Aye i personally wont be replying with any childish insults, im just looking for opinions.

Thanks.

• Sapphire

3570sd.jpg

Please do not post irrelevant things.

• Sapphire

//I dont think this thread is for flame would have made more sense to put it in the RP section though since a lot of RP seems to be coming out of it.

IC:

This is sergeant Alexander Milyukov of the enclave and i was the enclave member calling you out for what you are!

You may help out around the castle and i can respect that but dont for a second think that you can insult us because your taking IDs at the gate because were too busy moving Duty's roadblock along.

you may not have commited banditry in a while but the past transgressions between our two groups will not be forgotten so lightly especially when you choose to insult us in the process!

And remember respect is earned you dont get to demand it from us!

you understand da?

//I dont think this thread is for flame would have made more sense to put it in the RP section though since a lot of RP seems to be coming out of it.

IC:

This is sergeant Alexander Milyukov of the enclave and i was the enclave member calling you out for what you are!

You may help out around the castle and i can respect that but dont for a second think that you can insult us because your doing something were too occupied to do!

you may not have commited banditry in a while but the past transgressions between our two groups will not be forgotten so lightly especially when you choose to insult in the process!

you understand da?

All UKSF were trying to was for the good of the camp, and for helping out we get insulted and kicked out from Altar this is why we are angry.

• Sapphire

IC:

You may help out around the castle and i can respect that but dont for a second think that you can insult us because your taking IDs at the gate because were too busy moving Duty's roadblock along.

you may not have commited banditry in a while but the past transgressions between our two groups will not be forgotten so lightly especially when you choose to insult us in the process!

you understand da?

It would be much easier to settle this OOC in my opinion..

Like i said above, what i said IC you all took out of context.

Im not particularity demanding respect but common courtesy.

• Sapphire

IC:

you understand da?

You want to settle an IC dispute for your clan OOC?

Dont get me wrong i appreciate what you guys do OOC but IC i hate the guts of UKSF

thats something you have to deal with in RP not everything you say will be taken the way you wanted it to and thats something you have to deal with.

You could attempt an in character apology if you wish?

but i dont see why you would take this OOC as you have done nothing wrong OOC

Mr. Lu Kim: I remember when UKSF used to attack Altar Castle, flew over and spitted on the CRs (Very childish and cowardly) now you wish to make amends, by checking for IDs? Ha! Even my grandma can do it, baboya~

//Honestly, I feel as if UKSF is slowly drifting away. Perhaps, hang around somewhere else from Altar? Or try to make less enemies, like reach a cease fire with the big clans.. We have captured two of yours, and honestly, I dont even remember why we are enemies, must have been under the old leadership.. But yeah, I wish you best of luck and hopefully when al-Madina is up you can bring steaks there :D

• Sapphire

IC:

you understand da?

You want to settle an IC dispute for your clan OOC?

I have no problem with your guys but I do in character

thats something you have to deal with in RP not everything you say will be taken the way you wanted it to and thats something you have to deal with.

You could attempt an in character apology if you wish?

but i dont see why you would take this OOC as you have done nothign wrong OOC

Im asking for IC opinions on the situation OOC, if you get what i mean.

Apologize? I attempted to tell you during the situation that you took it out of context to which you kicked us out calling us scum. Any hope of an apology on my behalf has passed to be quite honest with you.

Mr. Lu Kim: I remember when UKSF used to attack Altar Castle, flew over and spitted on the CRs (Very childish and cowardly) now you wish to make amends, by checking for IDs? Ha! Even my grandma can do it, baboya~

//Honestly, I feel as if UKSF is slowly drifting away. Perhaps, hang around somewhere else from Altar? Or try to make less enemies, like reach a cease fire with the big clans.. We have captured two of yours, and honestly, I dont even remember why we are enemies, must have been under the old leadership.. But yeah, I wish you best of luck and hopefully when al-Madina is up you can bring steaks there :D

Ah that was under our old leadership when we were enemies of Altar for a while, i personally wasn't in duty during this time, im trying to change this image that has seemed to burn upon us.

Sadly true, myself and two others are doing outrageous work in keeping it afloat. Our past, when we were a particularity large clan gained enemies, probably some of these should be spoken about IG.

Thank you for the more pleasant reply to read. Aye maybe we will bring a few pork chops!