Server time (UTC): 2023-02-04 11:32

I hope to be playing soon!

Guest EZeggs

Hi, I was told to post something on the forums so here i am. i think i might be doing it wrong though... if i am doing it wrong, i would appreciate it if someone tells me. im very excited cause in four days is my 16th birthday. i just heard of this game and im saving up money so i can donate and buy anything else i might need, im not to sure what i have to buy still... uhhhhh if anyone could help with that too, it would be great. anyways i hope i save enough and get white listed. :)

Hey EZeggs, when you say you've just heard of this game do you mean DayZ itself? If so you need to buy Arma 2 and Operation Arrowhead (you can get these through steam). When you are finally 16 you can apply for the community and servers themselves, you can do this two ways:

1) Wait till whitelisting is open and apply.

2) Donate and you'll be able to apply right away (this does not guarantee you acceptance remember that).

Finally a couple of things, please check out the Wiki it's full of great info, read the rules and become one with them, enjoy the forum and read some reports and advice players give.

P.S always use the search function on the forum and make sure you "activate" your post count so your profile doesn't get wiped, you can do this by commenting on a thread outside of "joining/leaving".

Enjoy

Hey EZeggs, when you say you've just heard of this game do you mean DayZ itself? If so you need to buy Arma 2 and Operation Arrowhead (you can get these through steam).

to be honest i heard about this game through a video. it looked really fun so i found this website. i liked the role playing rule a lot and it reminds me a lot of the walking dead tv series (which is one of my favorite shows). thanks for the information i really appreciate it :)