Server time (UTC): 2023-01-27 05:33

New Federal Republic Of Germany

First and foremost This is not a clan thread

I just wanted to ask how you guys would feel if I were to make this into a clan, the whole idea is to turn a certain part of Chernarus into a country, essentially New Germany.

Are you trying to say that your clan will lets say, control a city and be trying to turn it into New Germany.

Not necessarily a city, but the idea is that we will control an area. (I.e NWAF Stary area)

And get a settlement going and then patrol that specific area. Have people apply for citizenship and if they don't have it, they will be apprehended or given a chance to get citizenship.

I think doing a whole area would be to much. I would establish a clan and then a little later on try to get a settlement up and just have that be your new place. Trying to turn a part of the map into "your area" is just way to intrusive and would be really hard to regulate.

Choosing places like NWAF and Stary would be bad also as those are way to big of hotspots for something like this to work. I would go with a slightly less high traffic area if you do. It's not a bad idea you just need to work on it more and explain a little better.

if you could get away with that... i mean its possible, but would require a TON of people to do, like, idk, 30? point being a lot.

That might be possible, recruiting IG would work.

possible, although i have not really seen very many Germans during my travels, so i don't know if some people might be conflicted over the name. Maybe change it to be more open?

I think doing a whole area would be to much. I would establish a clan and then a little later on try to get a settlement up and just have that be your new place. Trying to turn a part of the map into "your area" is just way to intrusive and would be really hard to regulate.

Choosing places like NWAF and Stary would be bad also as those are way to big of hotspots for something like this to work. I would go with a slightly less high traffic area if you do. It's not a bad idea you just need to work on it more and explain a little better.

Alright, thanks for the feedback. I'll try and see what I can come up with tomorrow.

if you could get away with that... i mean its possible, but would require a TON of people to do, like, idk, 30? point being a lot.

That might be possible, recruiting IG would work.

possible, although i have not really seen very many Germans during my travels, so i don't know if some people might be conflicted over the name. Maybe change it to be more open?

Well, they wouldn't have to be German. Aslong as they can show they are capable of following orders it should be fine.

• Legend

Its a good concept but you should establish yourself in Chernarus as a clan first.

Also there should be something like this soon anyway :D

Its a good concept but you should establish yourself in Chernarus as a clan first.

Ya, you would probably need firepower/manpower to even start this, although I really like your Idea

• Emerald

If you honestly think you could claim the NWAF/Stary area as yours... be ready to face off against the entire server.

If you said you wanted to control the area around Kemenka, no big deal. The moment you say you want to patrol and control the hottest spot for gear on the map...

You will die... A lot. While this is a roleplay server, people still need gear. The moment you want to claim the best area to get that gear is the moment you become public enemy number one.

Pick a different area that is not a hot spot, and it could be a possibility. To say any more about it, we would need a lot more information on how you plan to do it, the rules you want to put in place, and the force you have to back your claim.

Simply starting a clan and recruiting the first 30 people who want to join will result in nothing more than another "flash in the pan" clan that exists for less than a month before imploding. You should create a clan first, start small to get your leadership and policies in place, then recruit selectively. In order to maintain a large clan, you need solid organization, people with amazing social skills, an amount of patience that would make a god jealous, and a hide thicker than a rhino's.

Get a clan going, exist for a while, then maybe this could be a viable idea for controlling a lesser area on the map.

tldr: Interesting idea, terrible location. Provide much more detail.

• Legend

What do you mean? :P

There have been a lot of things going on behind the scenes since SKA were around. All of which are top secret so I can't say anything now but keep watch I'm sure something will be on forums by this week or next.

If you honestly think you could claim the NWAF/Stary area as yours... be ready to face off against the entire server.

If you said you wanted to control the area around Kemenka, no big deal. The moment you say you want to patrol and control the hottest spot for gear on the map...

You will die... A lot. While this is a roleplay server, people still need gear. The moment you want to claim the best area to get that gear is the moment you become public enemy number one.

Pick a different area that is not a hot spot, and it could be a possibility. To say any more about it, we would need a lot more information on how you plan to do it, the rules you want to put in place, and the force you have to back your claim.

Simply starting a clan and recruiting the first 30 people who want to join will result in nothing more than another "flash in the pan" clan that exists for less than a month before imploding. You should create a clan first, start small to get your leadership and policies in place, then recruit selectively. In order to maintain a large clan, you need solid organization, people with amazing social skills, an amount of patience that would make a god jealous, and a hide thicker than a rhino's.

Get a clan going, exist for a while, then maybe this could be a viable idea for controlling a lesser area on the map.

tldr: Interesting idea, terrible location. Provide much more detail.

I didn't actually mean the NW-Stary area, I only meant that as an example. :P

• Emerald

Well if I were you I'd start to write

Some more details so people can actually see

How it would look like. I think it's hard to get productive answers with just throwing in an idea. As you see allready a lot of questions popped up.

But as dead survivor said take a closer look at the regime they made an awesome job!

Also implementing A settlement requires a lot of work. You need two crs and need to work with the 2 D editor. This is a long process, believe me I know what I am talking about : D

Therefore you should start at clan ideas and then see how it works out but put effort in it because otherwise it'll go down fast.

Also controlling a whole area is a bit too much.... As someone said before you will get public enemy no 1 and again that's probably something you don't want especially of you start. You can only deal with such a thing if you have a lot if trustworthy people who are good at rp and pvp....

• MVP

Trying to claim an area as your own is not a new concept. Its possible, but exceptionally difficult.

And...why Germany? This is Chernarus. Surely it would be New Chernarus instead? Although I think CLF had a thing going like that.

Maybe "New Zagoria" from the province name? Or some such.

Trying to claim an area as your own is not a new concept. Its possible, but exceptionally difficult.

And...why Germany? This is Chernarus. Surely it would be New Chernarus instead? Although I think CLF had a thing going like that.

Maybe "New Zagoria" from the province name? Or some such.

Why not?

I know that it's about 2 totally different countries,but think it this way:

Germans have come here by different means(Army,merchants,convicts,whatever)and have all grouped up to create this new organisation which of course would claim an area(such as north of Lopatino) and creat a settlement over it.

There are alot of possibilities,but this is what I thought of the moment.

• Sapphire

I think it'd be good for RP, trying to claim South Zagoria, but you will have many fights with clans who oppose you