Server time (UTC): 2023-02-07 04:21

A Sanctuary at last

• Sapphire

Here it is. After so very long. A camp, a group, a sanctuary. Somewhere to call home. Somewhere safe from the endless hordes of 10 year olds and pointless deaths. I can rest now.

At least at first looks this seems like an excellent community teeming with charismatic members and fascinating stories. I look forward to being a part of it and will donate to help support the server!

Guest funnyfacegaming

Here it is. After so very long. A camp, a group, a sanctuary. Somewhere to call home. Somewhere safe from the endless hordes of 10 year olds and pointless deaths. I can rest now.

At least at first looks this seems like an excellent community teeming with charismatic members and fascinating stories. I look forward to being a part of it and will donate to help support the server!

:( That's mean

• Sapphire

If you're 10 then you only have a year before it isn't

Guest funnyfacegaming

I'm 12 actually but still :C

• Sapphire

Well then I apologize to your younger comrades. But only because your name is Caleb McCarthy.

And aren't you supposed to be 16 to be on the server (not antagonistic, I genuinely don't know)

Well then I apologize to your younger comrades. But only because your name is Caleb McCarthy.

And aren't you supposed to be 16 to be on the server (not antagonistic, I genuinely don't know)

Nah, the age restriction was added in may, he joined april, so his age doesnt matter :P

• Legend

Nah, the age restriction was added in may, he joined april, so his age doesnt matter :P

And with this quote there is no need to report his post claiming he is underage.

• Sapphire

I just accepted your application. Wow.

All I can say is that it was a real pleasure to read. Thanks. I learned a thing or two myself. :D

By the way, there was no need to donate your heritage. Five euro would've sufficed. :P

Thanks so much lad! I can't wait to to experience this seemingly brilliant server!

• Emerald

All I can say is that it was a real pleasure to read. Thanks. I learned a thing or two myself. :D

By the way, there was no need to donate your heritage. Five euro would've sufficed. :P

Wow, that's some high praise. That application must've been pretty good.

• Sapphire

Pfff I hate Contributors, they got too much money. I mean, who would throw out 100€ just so their name is blue. Completely overrated if you ask me.

/sarcasm

Welcome :P

• Sapphire

Thanks for accepting him Gijs, I hope to play with this guy soon.

• Legend

Welcome to the Community lad! Read the forums. Get to know the clans before you play or if you want to go Hardcore RP then do not even bother and go in blind!