Server time (UTC): 2023-01-27 11:41

Rate our RP! [al-Takizh]

Hello, it would be great if the community can help us improve the new al-Takizh role play!

Feel free to come with constructive criticism or tips!

This is the first clan I ever led.. And it is hard, but I try my best and I would really appreciate any help on how to improve, make it more fun for the server!

Example of our RP: (Our informant wanted to double cross us)

[video=youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d_i1UKYHf7c&feature=c4-overview&list=UU66_z13H66khiCQHLbHJqpA

New video, based on the community feedback:

[video=youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fak98lwFxdw&feature=youtu.be

• Sapphire

10/10 :D My opinion may be a bit biased...

• Sapphire

The guy Abbas...is a boss!

0/10 not funny.

• Sapphire

I often carry explosives so sadly I'm not going anywhere near you to witness your RP xD

Sharing is caring.

• Sapphire

I often carry explosives so sadly I'm not going anywhere near you to witness your RP xD

Jokes on you, this is what our stashes look like :D

iYM3pU7.jpg

Hello, it would be great if the community can help us improve the new al-Takizh role play!

Feel free to come with constructive criticism or tips!

This is the first clan I ever led.. And it is hard, but I try my best and I would really appreciate any help on how to improve, make it more fun for the server!

Example of our RP: (Our informant wanted to double cross us)

[video=youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d_i1UKYHf7c&feature=c4-overview&list=UU66_z13H66khiCQHLbHJqpA

10/10 There i am again, witnessing an execution :D

Personally I was a bit disappointed watching the video all the way through just to hear the same questions being asked over and over and then killing him with a gun once he admitted to something, whether to save himself or if it were true- I do not know...

If it had been me being in his position (and im not saying he did any better), I likely would have eventually told you what you wanted to hear cause I would have grown tired of being asked the same thing countless times despite me telling you differently... But im assuming that you went into this situation KNOWING the truth so you just wanted it clarified.

I think the torture methods were uninspired for people im assuming are veteran players on DayZRP and for a clan that is supposed to be obsessed with explosives (from what I hear) I would have preferred to see something far more "explosive" to cement into my mind that you guys are not to be messed with....

I'm not entirely sure what kind of explosives are entirely available to survivors in DayZRP, but if theres anything that could be used for the follow scenario, this is what I would have done as a Al-takizh...

Scenario:

I just captured this guy and he is not telling me what I want to hear, or maybe he even did comply and tell me what I want to hear... but you know, im one badass mofo so I want to send a message somehow that is unforgettable...

Perhaps "strapping" him with explosives rigged to blow if does not comply or force him into a situation where he becomes your own personal suicide bomber.. force him to initiate on a group of your enemies while holding a hand grenade or something... or if that is just too hard and too much of a headache to accomplish... lob a HE round at him from afar or make him pull the pin on a grenade and run in a direction and tell him "just keep squeezing it and dont drop it.. good luck my friend" and leave him to his fate.

• Sapphire

Personally I was a bit disappointed watching the video all the way through just to hear the same questions being asked over and over and then killing him with a gun once he admitted to something, whether to save himself or if it were true- I do not know...

If it had been me being in his position (and im not saying he did any better), I likely would have eventually told you what you wanted to hear cause I would have grown tired of being asked the same thing countless times despite me telling you differently... But im assuming that you went into this situation KNOWING the truth so you just wanted it clarified.

I think the torture methods were uninspired for people im assuming are veteran players on DayZRP and for a clan that is supposed to be obsessed with explosives (from what I hear) I would have preferred to see something far more "explosive" to cement into my mind that you guys are not to be messed with....

I'm not entirely sure what kind of explosives are entirely available to survivors in DayZRP, but if theres anything that could be used for the follow scenario, this is what I would have done as a Al-takizh...

Scenario:

I just captured this guy and he is not telling me what I want to hear, or maybe he even did comply and tell me what I want to hear... but you know, im one badass mofo so I want to send a message somehow that is unforgettable...

Perhaps "strapping" him with explosives rigged to blow if does not comply or force him into a situation where he becomes your own personal suicide bomber.. force him to initiate on a group of your enemies while holding a hand grenade or something... or if that is just too hard and too much of a headache to accomplish... lob a HE round at him from afar or make him pull the pin on a grenade and run in a direction and tell him "just keep squeezing it and dont drop it.. good luck my friend" and leave him to his fate.

Is this explosive enough for you

Scenario:

Is this explosive enough for you

Lol that was better, yes... More what I would expect out of Al-takizh. I still think you should force someone to suicide bomb for you.. send them into a settlement with nothing more than a hand grenade and give them a message to convey to the people.. like those forced speeches read over recorded videos before an execution.. have a sniper scoped on him at all times and someone near to hear him initiate.... if he does not comply, pop him.. if he does, well... he either blows up some people or gets shot by the CRs in the camp.. either way its funny for Al-takizh.

Pffft.... You guys need lessons from me on how to truly use your explosives. I once blew up a smoking hookah with extremely super massively explosive grenades just because my boss was telling somebody to stop using it.

Plus, the Watchers have met my explosive friends aswell.

Tehehehe 'Runs away giggling'

Give me explosives.

-----

But I must say that you guys are a great addition to the server, you are unique in a sense and not simply just another military capitalist bunch of pigs. .. Or Russian. Variety is great, totally adds flavor. mmMm. Keep up the good work.

• Sapphire

I have to agree with Lue about the repetitiveness of the whole interrogation. The torture techniques I saw in the video are ones I have seen used over and over and over and over... I mean you guys are the Takistani Rebellion! I expected to see some seriously foreign/unique forms of torture.

I do not agree with just killing the man, yes he did lie and do all that other shit but I believe I heard you say if you tell us the truth you can go. Now I am not saying yeah just let him off the hook no questions asked but I wanna see you do things like break his legs, or ditch him way up north after cutting off a certain limb etc.

Now with the interrogation aside I think it was decent RP overall as always from the al-Takizh. I would have liked to hear more of whatever language you guys speak. I think it would be cool to be interrogated by a bunch of men talking about god knows what in their foreign tongue, that would just leave me guessing and would add like a +5 to the whole rp experience in general.

Overall I would give this a 6/10

I have to agree with Lue about the repetitiveness of the whole interrogation. The torture techniques I saw in the video are ones I have seen used over and over and over and over... I mean you guys are the Takistani Rebellion! I expected to see some seriously foreign/unique forms of torture.

I do not agree with just killing the man, yes he did lie and do all that other shit but I believe I heard you say if you tell us the truth you can go. Now I am not saying yeah just let him off the hook no questions asked but I wanna see you do things like break his legs, or ditch him way up north after cutting off a certain limb etc.

Now with the interrogation aside I think it was decent RP overall as always from the al-Takizh. I would have liked to hear more of whatever language you guys speak. I think it would be cool to be interrogated by a bunch of men talking about god knows what in their foreign tongue, that would just leave me guessing and would add like a +5 to the whole rp experience in general.

All very good points and shall be used next time, thank you! ^^

• Sapphire

All very good points and shall be used next time, thank you! ^^

Pleaasssseee do! I just have this vision of a man in a dark room with you guys screaming at him in your foreign tongue as you do some weird sick torture.

Only ran in to you guys once and it was short and violent so i cant really rate it off my own experiances, but i liked the arabic touch it was awesome. (i speak arabic and farsi myself) One guy was faking arabic and that sounded quite authentic to!

So yeah nothing bad to say! Keep up the good work!

Sorry for pistoling you :(

• Sapphire

I've only encountered you once but it was very convincing and well RP'ed!

It was.. the general and some of the other men who "saved" us from Pobeda Dam :D

The RP was great 10/10!

• Sapphire

You dudes should probably learn some Arabic words.

I'm 99% sure they do, I at least have heard them exchange Arab a few times.

When you guys executed me the other day for being in TAF it was a bit unfair, didn't really see a valid RP reason but hey ho, But your RP is AMAZING. Each second I felt intimidated IRL and IC.... That's why I told you guys so much information(Just to play along with the fear factor) But you guys also said I would live if I killed the UKSF member but then you just killed me anyways -.-

I'll speak arabic back next time, let's see how that plays out :P

But you guys also said I would live if I killed the UKSF member but then you just killed me anyways -.-

:P

Apparently I got told that was power gaming :P That was my desire though, I would have let you kill him and let you go

But you guys also said I would live if I killed the UKSF member but then you just killed me anyways -.-

Apparently I got told that was power gaming :P That was my desire though, I would have let you kill him and let you go

How was it powergaming? it was my choice O.o

How was it powergaming? it was my choice O.o

Hmm, I don't quite know for sure? Like, I make you kill one of OUR hostage...

Could I get an admins opinion on this?

So we had an UKSF and a TAF as hostages, when I asked if the UKSF would killed Rowan to save himself, he said no. When I asked Rowan, he accepted.

I too did not know this was powergaming until one of my members told me on TS.

Guest Feerless

>9000/10

I've never had a hostile interaction with al-Takizh, except the few times they tried robbing me or my buds not knowing who we are, we managed to escape all of those times though. Besides those all the times I've ran across them their RP is amazing and shouldn't really change anything. They are great RPers and are also ruthless and have no mercy. I don't think you guys should really change anything!