Server time (UTC): 2023-01-27 04:12

• Emerald

It depends on your views and what you were taught. Some believe that birds were coded into existance by an omnipotent creator, while others believe that they evolved from outdated code.

• Sapphire

I think in normal ARMA, they circle around dead bodies, but other than that I don't know... I seen a few today actually!

• Emerald

Sometimes when the spawns are bugged players will spawn as birds, but can't see or control them. When this happens, there is a huge cluster of birds in the sky. This happens usually near Altar.

• Sapphire

I think it was admins

• Legend

Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

The birds are watching and gathering information. They later bring the information that they have gathered to the lead bird. Be careful how you act around the birds though they have great power.

• MVP
  • Sapphire

Last time I was suspicious was when I was getting circled by 3-4 rabbits running in the northern woods T_T

I swear to god animals are controlled by admins.

Birds following me... Judging me. Goats stopping in roads and staring at me.

Everything is watching you...

Waiting

Listening

Watching

Following

Haha

Hey I guess you found paul! My pigeon! :D

• Sapphire

And that was the last time we heard from Adrik Ivanov

• Emerald

It depends on your views and what you were taught. Some believe that birds were coded into existance by an omnipotent creator, while others believe that they evolved from outdated code.

Comment of the month. Thanks for making my sides hurt.

He has won this thread.

• Emerald

Comment of the month. Thanks for making my sides hurt.

I am very pleased that my comment gave you joy, but especially the pain that was associated with that joy. :D