Server time (UTC): 2023-01-26 22:29

Donation/Whitelist Question

Guest piercesmith40

Guest piercesmith40

hey,

I am new to the community and I am waiting for the whitelist to come up, but I am looking for a faster way by donating. So if I donate 5 - 10 euros on the donation page I am guaranteed of getting my whitelist application through before the other non-donors?

I don't think it's a GUARANTEE, it just helps your priority level. I think the admins prioritize applications that seem to have had a lot of effort put into them. Long detailed backstories, solid description of all the rules that show you understand them as well as you possibly can having not been put in them yet.

Don't just donate and think that you're buying a place on the server is all. You can donate and still be rejected for a variety of reasons. My advice is donate AFTER you've been accepted and had a couple of days to play.

I don't think it's a GUARANTEE, it just helps your priority level. I think the admins prioritize applications that seem to have had a lot of effort put into them. Long detailed backstories, solid description of all the rules that show you understand them as well as you possibly can having not been put in them yet.

Don't just donate and think that you're buying a place on the server is all. You can donate and still be rejected for a variety of reasons. My advice is donate AFTER you've been accepted and had a couple of days to play.

You must donate to even fill out the application atm.

• Emerald

Moved to Questions.

• Sapphire

If you donate, the whitelist application opens so you can fill out an application and send it, it will then be reviewed, however there are no promises as to yo being accepted, you get 3 attempts at an application, so make sure you nail the first one.

• Legend

Donating allows you to send in an application.

However, it´s not a guarantee to get accepted. Make sure your application is really good, understand the rules.

Use the search-function if you have any questions, use Ts-helpdesk, IRC-chat.

Greetings