Server time (UTC): 2023-02-04 12:53

Supply Drop Event

Guest Mancom37

Guest Mancom37

Well it is a idea for a event,here is a desc if you wanted to use:

The military detected radio frequencies from the known "Dead" City of chernarus They decided to make a run with a AC-130 and drop medical,food supplies so they can help the towns but they are droped at night to prevent shootings to the plane,the flares droped with the crates bring zombies and bandits the clans must get them before the others.

Why would this be good?:Everbody would like to bring this crates to their camps and unpack the goodies.

There would be much rdm for this:For sure people will know you need to bring the weapons because there will be much clans trying to get them too.

• Emerald

1)First wrong section

2)Write it down in a better way

3)"There would be much rdm for this" KOS and RDM is not acceptable

4)This isnt a wasteland server

Its a no from me,go to http://www.dayzrp.com/f-events and read some examples of events and describe you idea better.

Instead of been a complete arse you might want to know we used to do events like these quite often.

However we can no longer do the airdrops because of Rocket and his stupid team making it impossible to do some features which were once possible in DayZ.

And TehGreekGamer, I will be giving you warning points. Do not flame like that at somebody when they were making a completely innocent suggestion. Treat people like that and you will be thrown out of the community.

1)First wrong section

Its a no from me,go to http://www.dayzrp.com/f-events and read some examples of events and describe you idea better.

Instead of been a complete arse you might want to know we used to do events like these quite often.

However we can no longer do the airdrops because of Rocket and his stupid team making it impossible to do some features which were once possible in DayZ.

And TehGreekGamer, I will be giving you warning points. Do not flame like that at somebody when they were making a completely innocent suggestion. Treat people like that and you will be thrown out of the community.

So you can't have a C130 on a "waypoint destination" and animate a air drop and let the C130 crash or just despawn? Daaaamn Rocket, you fucked up ARMA too! (;

• Sapphire

Remember guys #soon for SA...

1)First wrong section

Would it be possible to manually pilot a c130 and then have Rolle spawn in crates along the path it flew? like on the ground, loaded with gear :D

• Emerald

1)First wrong section

Would it be possible to manually pilot a c130 and then have Rolle spawn in crates along the path it flew? like on the ground, loaded with gear :D

No, the best thing we can do like that is physically fill a truck with weapons and drive them to a location but that then saturates the map with extra guns.

• Emerald

is physically fill a truck with weapons and drive them to a location but that then saturates the map with extra guns.

Maybe instead of weapons it could be medical supplies and food?

Guest TehGreekGamer

1)First wrong section

Wow you must be really proud of yourself that you can speak like that to me because you are protected by your rank.And what do you mean by flame?Im not arse i just right it down and simple and i think that you have to explain to me what does work "flame" mean for you because people think differently.

I happen to know that you did events like that,but the way he described it looks like a wasteland objective.And i was working on a private project for an event that looks the same,im going to upload it soon.

• Emerald

The way you said it, you could of quite easily said it how I said it to him, but instead you said it in a manner which just came off stuck up for example "4) This is not a wasteland server", im pretty sure he knows that, how is that helpful in the slightest apart from just coming across arrogant?

And yes I can pull rank, its my job to keep the forums civil and I found your comment to be talking down to him and making it sound like his opinion was stupid. If you really want to complain to me about it, PM me don't keep it on the forums.

• Sapphire

Sounds like a good idea but as Ego said "someone" broke Arma xD

Guest Feerless

Yeah I remember back in the day Livs would fly around dropping medical supplies, antibiotics were rare back then and I remember one of those saved my life. It would be cool if that would happen again but if rocket broke it that sucks.

Guest Mancom37

Nah that is too much,What I think there could be in crates are:

Mediecal crate:

Bandage 10

Morphine 5

Painkillers 10

Blood bags 5

Antibiotics 20

5 Epi pens

Food crate:

20 canned food

10 Cooked meat