Server time (UTC): 2023-02-03 16:33

Ban appeal Jonathan 'CK' Thomas

Link to report : LINK : http://www.dayzrp.com/t-formal-rp1-bad-initation-near-desal-27-11-2013-23-00

Why the verdict is not fair : I was in the treeline to the person recording's left watching it all happen as you can hear me say "drop your shit right now, don't turn around." I did not fire a single round of my weapon. The only two shots hear were a mosin and an sks rifle.

Additional statements/comments explaining your PoV (in details) : We left diesel and since there was no line of sight to us we decided to rob the person in the video. My friend (Bruce Stryker) Ran to the man and aimed his gun to make sure nothing happened if he ran or something of that sort. I said drop your shit don't turn around and my friend for some reason stupidly shot and i am being persecuted for his actions.

What would you like to achieve with this appeal : I would like to get my 3 day ban lifted because i believe that dayzrp is a very fun experience.

What could you have done better? : I could have replied to Soren's message he sent me, unfortunately i was asleep at the time it sent.

• Legend

Do you remember what weapon you had at the time?

Also what were the in game names of the people committing the robbery?

I am not, i am off in the woods the the mans left with a different mosin, as i was looking towards diesel watching our backs my friend (ign: Bruce P. Stryker) fired on him

I can come onto teamspeak if you would like.

• Emerald

Could this guy have been, Alexander Rivera by any chance?

We're sorry this appeal has been taking so long, but we're trying to figure out who the guy who shot was. Your original 3 days ban has already passed, so currently what you can achive is the removal of your banstrike.

• Legend

After reviewing the evidence we have discovered there were some problems with the evidence used to find you guilty in the first place. While it could be construed to imply your guilt it is my no means conclusive in this case. As such this appeal is approved.