Server time (UTC): 2023-01-27 04:01

Age at whitelist?

Guest Mancom37

Guest Mancom37

Well I saw faq again and it seems you must put your age at the whitelist,well when a guy is good at roleplay but is like 13(like me) would you think they would let you in?

• Sapphire

I doubt you'll be let in but you could always try and talk to the admins, however exceptions are very rarely made, sorry.

Hey there! I would say no because if they let everyone on who was under 16 there unfortunately is a majority who will not obey rules and role play. You might be able to speak to someone on team speak about this but for the time being I would say no. There would also be no point in the age restriction in the first place if they let underage players on if they just say they are mature.

Guest Mancom37

Thanks but I will keep in this community!It sure is a good one and I know that one day...I will show them that just being 13 isn t a excuse for a player to be a bad roleplayer

• Sapphire

Thanks but I will keep in this community!It sure is a good one and I know that one day...I will show them that just being 13 isn t a excuse for a player to be a bad roleplayer

I agree, anyone can roleplay, but the line had to be drawn somewhere, and 16 was the line, sorry!

Best of luck to you however!

You are very optimist and I like it !

Good luck and enjoy the forums,but really,you should try having a talk with one of the Admins.

In the meanwhile,you can always try working on some stories here:

http://www.dayzrp.com/f-roleplaying

If you have already tried white listing then you will be blacklisted, the age limit is 16 for a reason and that is because the majority of bad roleplayers and trolls are under 16

• Legend

We had a lot discussions about this.

The outcome:

The Rule is and will be 16+ to play on the Servers.

There is no need to discuss it over and over again.

Thank you

//closed