Server time (UTC): 2023-01-31 06:22

Problems with ingame visability

Ok so in game i cant changed my visability settings in video options because of the player settings tab when u scroll the mouse wheel. i know this but when i joined a different server fro dayz overwatch it has dayzrps interface and i cant change my visability i put it to 10000 and nothing changes i checked if its because dayzrps enabled but it shows its not if any1 has any advice please leave a comment, i use dayz commander for regular servers please help.

• Emerald

The option to change visibility via the options is disabled for DayZ altogether. Also you should download the RP launcher.

Here's the link: http://www.dayzrp.com/t-dayzrp-launcher. It's easier to use this than Commander.

I'm guessing that other servers would have a similar interface, but I don't know if the settings menu for RP was custom coded or not. It may be a common mod that someone released and we're using, but you'd probably have to ask one of the devs about that.

You cannot physically change the view distance on regular DayZ servers. We included a special feature which allows you to do so, which is the Player Settings scroll-wheel option. If you change the visibility in the Options Menu, it doesn't change your view distance.

Hope that helps!