Server time (UTC): 2023-01-26 21:37

Whitelist takes ages?

• Sapphire

Somebody probably donated even more than you to get whitelisted, but you should just be patient.

Back in May I also had to wait 3-4 days and not as many people as now tried to get in.

• Sapphire

Just gotta be patient man, sorry for the inconvenience.

• Emerald

I donated 10 Euros and submitted my whitelist application yesterday, at first my estimated place in que was 4/4 and today its 10/10. WTF? How long does this take and why am I moving down the que?

Somebody made better applicatio, simple as that. Remember admins do whitelists on their free time. Have patience, it will be sorted as soon as possible, hurrying it here don't make it happen faster.

Whitelisting can take some time. The time it takes for Whitelist Applications can vary, as it's based on a Priority Queuing system. Two factors come into the review process: Quality/Quantity of the Application, and the Amount of Donations made. Please be patient, it will be seen Soon.

Also, for future reference, I believe there's a fair few threads out here already about this topic. Using the Search Function would easily solve your issue. Have a nice day!