Server time (UTC): 2023-02-09 08:56

Ban Appeal

Guest frogs

Link to report: n/a

Why the verdict is not fair: I believe that under new circumstances, the ban was unfair as others were given a different punishment.

Additional statements/comments explaining your PoV (in details):

I was banned for not informing the admins that a previously banned player, who I knew, was playing on these servers. I take full responsibility for that and accepted the outcome. I am completely sorry for this. The reason I'm making this appeal is that from the recent SKA drama, people have been granted a smaller punishment and I thought that maybe I could warrant the same.

will receive 20 day bans, character resets, and 20 warning points, or two ban strikes.

What would you like to achieve with this appeal:

I hope to be unbanned, so I can rejoin this community once again. I've hated being permanently removed from a community I've grown to love, so I thought I would take this chance to try and come back.

I would accept any terms that are similar to the terms above. Anything to return.

What could you have done better?

Obviously, told the admins. It was a stupid mistake and I regret it so much.

Sorry if this is a complete waste of time, I just thought it was worth a try.

- tpfrags

• Legend

This is denied.

The fact is we had evidence against you from the beginning, we only gained it on others after the amnesty was offered. Believe me when I say giving them leniency was not our first choice. We used that evidence to permanently ban you for an offence that merited it.